Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: Aug 2018 - Oct 2018
Purchase links:
- Exclusive $700 - Limited to 500
- Regular $685 - Limited to 1500

Sideshow Exclusive
The Exclusive Edition of the Iron Man Mark III Maquette includes an Iron Monger helmet accessory on a proximity base that can be displayed alongside Iron Man or separately.

“Iron Man. That’s kind of catchy. I mean it’s not technically accurate, but it’s kind of provocative.”
Sideshow and Legacy Effects are proud to present the Iron Man Mark III Maquette as a new addition to your hall of armors.

The Iron Man Mark III Maquette stands 22.5” tall, with intricate design based on Tony Stark’s third suit of armor from the first Iron Man film. The Mark III was the first suit to feature Iron Man’s iconic red and gold armor plating, and the suit is detailed with weathering effects from battle.

Destroyed remnants of the malicious Iron Monger litter the rubble base where Iron Man stands triumphant after the skirmish. The Mark III suit has light-up features in the arc reactor, eyes, and hand repulsors. The arc reactor in Iron Monger’s chest also has a flickering effect. The Maquette will have both an AC adapter and battery options as power sources.

300172_press01.jpg

300172_press04.jpg 300172_press05.jpg 300172_press06.jpg 300172_press07.jpg 300172_press08.jpg 300172_press09.jpg 300172_press10.jpg 300172_press11.jpg 300172_press13.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: herpderp
@Drum18

mine ships tomorrow or in 2 days I believe. Got an email. Next week likely a big mail week for me. my Neca turtles coming too.

@Drum18

mine ships tomorrow or in 2 days I believe. Got an email. Next week likely a big mail week for me. my Neca turtles coming too.
Mine has shipped already. Should get it real soon… saw some early pictures and I'm kinda worried about the mud boots… let's wait and see...

Turtles? Didn't you get them ages ago???? Planned a special setup for them???

@Drum18 I only own 2 or the 1/4 turtles. I heard they are doing another batch so no sense in over paying for Leo.

But I’m talking about the smaller ones they did for SDCC ones that sold out in seconds. I was able to land the Dio set. Hopefully my son doesn’t destroy it. Was $250 and I’m gonna have to let him play w it some haha. In which case I mean a lot. Lol.

wow looks good, was the face plate supposed to be a lil streaky too, heck i cant remember. im thinking by end of next week mine will be here, last payment went through today w shipping.

didnt realize it could fit in a besta. good to know. gonna rearrange some stuff to do a line up display for a while then likely later move them back in besta. still got a couple slots left in bestas. too bad hulk cant (which i guess is good , love bigger statues)

i guess i forgot you had a legendary scale. looks great.

wow looks good, was the face plate supposed to be a lil streaky too, heck i cant remember. im thinking by end of next week mine will be here, last payment went through today w shipping.

didnt realize it could fit in a besta. good to know. gonna rearrange some stuff to do a line up display for a while then likely later move them back in besta. still got a couple slots left in bestas. too bad hulk cant (which i guess is good , love bigger statues)

i guess i forgot you had a legendary scale. looks great.

Oh sorry to dissapoint @Wreck but it’s a modified Besta. I combined 2 units to make a pedestral for 1:2 Iron Man.

This 1:4 IM doesn’t fit properly in a single Besta. Should have used Stuuva (which are deeper)

• Informative
Reactions: Wreck
cant believe how big the iron monger is @Drum18 .... that surprised me. its all bigger then i thought which makes me feel a lil better about the price hike.

cant believe how big the iron monger is @Drum18 .... that surprised me. its all bigger then i thought which makes me feel a lil better about the price hike.

Ahah! Had the exact same feeling! Wasn’t expecting this at all!!! And reading the comments online and seems like a general consensus about that. No one predicted the size of it!!!

@Wreck

@Drum18 what they say about your knee? I dont see any spots on mine.

on his arc reactor tho because it lights up it looks like a lil weird cause i think that plastic pressed up against the backing too much. almost lil bubble like , but its a nice size circle so it doesnt look bad.

granted i would need a close up to compare as i cant see what you are talking about.