Montreal
Release date: Jan 2020 - Mar May - August 2020
Link: Sideshow.com
Price: $795
Edition size: 3000

ironmanss.jpg

02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg09.jpg10.jpg

“Well, I got his attention. What the hell was step two?”
Sideshow presents the Iron Man Mark VII Maquette, created in partnership with Legacy Effects to bring a dynamic new addition to your hall of armors.

We’re bringing the party to you- The Iron Man Mark VII Maquette measures 21.25” tall as Tony Stark jets over an exploding Chitauri glider during the Battle of New York from Marvel’s The Avengers (2012). This action-packed polystone and resin collectible captures all the details of Tony Stark’s seventh suit design, complete with his signature cinematic red, gold, and silver armor plating and weathering effects from the high-octane battle.

The Iron Man Mark VII Maquette features a light up arc reactor, eyes, and repulsors to bring the armored Avenger to life in your collection. The explosion base also lights up to illuminate the smoke cloud, flame exhaust from Iron Man’s boots, and the missile launching from his left arm, creating a thrilling scene in any Marvel Cinematic Universe display.

Product Size
Height: 21 1/4" (533.4 mm) | Width: 14" (355.6 mm) | Depth: 11" (279.4 mm)

Last edited:
Reactions: herpderp
After a 5 years tease, here it is:
ironmanss.jpg

Not 100% sure about the pose…. will need to see more pictures of it from SDCC coming soon...

@Wreck ?

Pre-orders for this Marvel collectible will begin on Thursday August 29th, 2019

that looks damn good @Drum18 and I suspect same cost as the last one we got. But I'll try to avoid cause I already have that one maquette and running out of room and slowing down purchases to either cheap stuff (impulse, ha) or grails ... ie. ones I think are like grail status thus defining poses etc of a character I really want. And I have 2 amazing Iron Mans and will likely add a small Iron Studios Iron Man at some point to go with my 1/10's but in no rush for that.