Iron Man Mark XV (Sneaky) (Iron Man 3) - 1/6 Scale Figure [Hot Toys]

Uraki

機動戦士忍者
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
UK & HK
And the House Protocol releases continue with an announced by Hot Toys today with another suit variant.
HK price is HK$1630 (US$210), so expect this to be on Sideshow for around US$260

Sideshow Pre-order - US$264.99

MMS348 Iron Man 3 Sneaky (Mark XV) 1/6th scale Collectible Figure
HT_IM3_Sneaky_1.jpg

Continuing to expand the Hot Toys “House Party Protocol”, we are delighted to officially present the 1/6th scale collectible figure of one of the uniquely designed Iron Man suits from Iron Man 3 – Sneaky (Mark XV)!

This armor earns its name “Sneaky” for its cloaking system that can allow it to enter stealth mode and camouflage itself within its surrounding.

The collectible figure stands features the meticulously crafted armor that captures the suit’s unique and original design, specially applied bluish-black and silver painting on armor with decals and weathering effects throughout whole body, LED light-up functions on eyes, arc reactor, repulsors, and left forearm, and a dynamic figure stand perfect for aerial poses.

It is time to add another new member of the “House Party Protocol” to your Iron Man collection today!
The 1/6th scale Sneaky (Mark XV) Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Sneaky (Mark XV) in Iron Man 3
- Bluish-black and silver colored painting with decals and weathering throughout whole armor
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulations
- LED-lighted eyes and circular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- LED-lighted left forearm (battery operated)
- Asymmetrical forearm design
- Removable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
- Shin armor can be opened to reveal interior mechanical design
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of palms with articulated fingers and light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor-firing palms (white light, battery operated)
- Articulations on waist armor allowing flexible movement

Accessory:
- One (1) circular figure stage with flexible pole

Release date: Q4,2016 – Q1, 2017
HT_IM3_Sneaky_2.jpg

HT_IM3_Sneaky_3.jpg HT_IM3_Sneaky_4.jpg HT_IM3_Sneaky_5.jpg HT_IM3_Sneaky_6.jpg HT_IM3_Sneaky_7.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
At one point I told myself that NO WAY Hot Toys would do the WHOLE line... but I'm starting to reconsider my statement...

At one point I told myself that NO WAY Hot Toys would do the WHOLE line... but I'm starting to reconsider my statement...

I thought that too. Call me mad but I'm staying the course ! Seems silly to just give up on the collection now :D

Reactions: Drum18