Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Irresistible

Genre: Comedy

Director: Jon Stewart

Cast: Mackenzie Davis, Steve Carell, Rose Byrne, Topher Grace, Chris Cooper, Natasha Lyonne, C.J. Wilson, Will Sasso

Release: 2020-05-29

Plot: A Democrat strategist helps a retired veteran run for mayor in a small, conservative Midwest town.

Niiiiiiice casting!!! Rose Byrne! What a gem!
Is that Topher Grace? Long time no see...

Great cast for sure! But I wonder how well this is going to do (at the box office)? Do people want to see a movie about this?
We get so much stuff like this on the news. I'm sick of it here in Canada I can't image how it must be for people in the states.

But I love Jon Stewart. I hope its good!

Great cast for sure! But I wonder how well this is going to do (at the box office)? Do people want to see a movie about this?
We get so much stuff like this on the news. I'm sick of it here in Canada I can't image how it must be for people in the states.

But I love Jon Stewart. I hope its good!
Oh let's make something clear, it won't do any good at the BO. That's pretty much certain. But Focus Studios are a) more a distributor than anything else and b) there to make movies with a message to pass, not to do any $$$.

Considering how well Netlfix/Amazon and others are doing, still surprised this kind of studios/distributor still exists.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database