Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: November 4, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $24.99

Isle of Dogs (Best Buy).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was needing to pick this up, glad Best Buy finally got it. I wonder what other releases from the past year they didnt get on release day that they’ll be releasing now (like The Shape of Water).

Was needing to pick this up, glad Best Buy finally got it. I wonder what other releases from the past year they didnt get on release day that they’ll be releasing now (like The Shape of Water).

Got to think coming up on the holidays we'll be seeing quite a few waves and maybe displayed as end caps / special pop-up boxes.

And that's not counting some other releases that might be available internationally. Gonna be tough to jump on some of these in store exclusives, IMO

5 days away from the release date, and no photos or anything? You can preorder but you can't go to the product page? Strange... It'd be good to have confirmation that it's just the WWA steel, and then we can move on.

Zoolert seems to show stores in my area only got 1 each. Don’t know how sparse this is going to be.

i got this yesterday and i dont really see why you guys hate it that much, for sure the art and finished could have been better but i'm cool with it! in hand is better that the pix for sure.......