Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Isle of Dogs

Genre: Comedy, Animation

Director: Wes Anderson

Cast: Bryan Cranston, Koyu Rankin, Edward Norton, Liev Schreiber, Bill Murray, Bob Balaban, Jeff Goldblum, Scarlett Johansson, Kunichi Nomura, Tilda Swinton, Greta Gerwig, Akira Ito, Frances McDormand, Akira Takayama, Courtney B. Vance, F. Murray Abraham, Fisher Stevens, Yojiro Noda, Mari Natsuki, Frank Wood, Harvey Keitel, Yoko Ono

Release: 2018-01-01

Plot: A stop-motion film about dogs, set in Japan.

Last edited by a moderator:
[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
bO7j5dcuCSfBTFxePTiJZL2cpx.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

You heard about this one @Flloydo? I know you like your Wes Anderson. ;)

I have mate and I've been waiting a very long time but I knew it would be a while due to stop motion.

I can't wait and that cast as always is just perfect. Wes is one of my heroes in directing

Also I hope Murray has a bigger part than his last few wes film, he was only badger in fantastic mr fox and also small parts in the last couple,

And I don't know how I have never seen that video above, love that ed is just hiding behind that wall lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I absolutely cannot wait for this. So glad it's less than a year away. I love Wes Anderson's films. The only thing that would make this better is if Gary Oldman did a voice. He has said before that he wants to work with Wes.

Reactions: Flloydo
I absolutely cannot wait for this. So glad it's less than a year away. I love Wes Anderson's films. The only thing that would make this better is if Gary Oldman did a voice. He has said before that he wants to work with Wes.

That would be amazing

He is literally my favourite (and up there with fincher, Tarantino, Spielberg and spike jonze for me)

I don't know too much too much about the film so the Japanese vibe was new to me.

But he always picks a good group of actors for his films, and he loves a good voice.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kbr1656
That would be amazing

He later literally my favourite (and up there with fincher, Tarantino, Spielberg and spike jonze for me)

I don't know too much too much about the film so the Japanese vibe was new to me.

But he always picks a good group of actors for his films, and he loves a good voice.
Yeah, I did not realize that there was a Japanese element, either. But I like it. Anything he does is great.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo

I saw this posted on Facebook yesterday, but was too busy to watch it at the time and then I just completely forgot, so thanks for sharing dude. :thumbs:

So bloody impressive how they do it, and seeing that video really makes you appreciate the effort they go to... I imagine they must have a lot of patience!

@Flloydo Check out the vid. ;)

Just awesome

Definitely makes you appreciate it more

Feels like forever since the last wes film

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database