It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #05) [Italy]

berns

Premium Supporter
Mar 1, 2012
Lisbon - Portugal
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on October 20 at 2 PM Italy Time)
Price: €43.90
Group buy: October 24, 1 PM CDT, by Aniv. Check your local time here.
Notes: Lenticular

37375862_10217360537632414_2706058747733606400_n.jpg

1531596432838.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fullhd1080p
Thank you for reporting. We noticed this problem in the sealing phase and we immediately proceeded to fill the empty space created by the flyer.
Unfortunately, very few copies were sent before the resolution of the problem disappears as soon as the film is removed.
For the next eleases the problem will be completely absent.
I'm glad to learn that the issue has been identified and dealt with :thumbs:

In practice, simply removing the plastic seal wasn't quite enough to let the slip case return to form.

I'm thinking of inserting some extra material (cough, art cards, cough) and let the slip case simmer for a while; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Reactions: Actarus
I'm glad to learn that the issue has been identified and dealt with :thumbs:

In practice, simply removing the plastic seal wasn't quite enough to let the slip case return to form.

I'm thinking of inserting some extra material (cough, art cards, cough) and let the slip case simmer for a while; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Yes agree inserting some art cards/character cards inside the slip to go with the Booklet will sure help the shape of the Fullslip :thumbs:

were the 4 Postcards for Red Sparrow within the Slip with the Booklet ? or were they inserted within the steelbook ?

Last edited:
Yes agree inserting some art cards/character cards inside the slip to go with the Booklet will sure help the shape of the Fullslip :thumbs:

were the 4 Postcards for Red Sparrow within the Slip with the Booklet ? or were they inserted within the steelbook ?
We can't know yet, Red Sparrow hasn't been released. I assume it will be the same way as it was with The Untouchables, maybe an owner can comment.

Reactions: Actarus
Not sure what these mean but cine-museum have been postin these images on instagram. Maybe art cards...

View attachment 387478View attachment 387479View attachment 387480
Today on their FB page they also posted the following :

CINE-MUSEUM ART (CMA)
Preorder (PO)/Release (R) calendar Cine-Museum Art:

CMA#01: The Untouchables (Sold Out) [300]

CMA#02: Red Sparrow (Sold Out) [200]

CMA#03: The Thing PO: 10/08 R: End of Spetember [300]

CMA#04: IT (2017) PO: 10/09 R: October [400]

CMA#05: Full Metal Jacket PO: End of September R: October/ November

CMA#06: Isle of Dogs: PO: 10/10 To be confirmed [300]

CMA#07: IT (1990): PO: End of October [400]

More News coming soon...