IT Chapter 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #?) [Italy]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Lenticular - Box
Price: €54.90 (Lenticular Full Slip) - €89.90 (Lenticular Full Slip + Box)

1578520904315.jpeg1601731866388.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have the first/first two, then it's a no brainer.

Just

Yea I have the first one, no interest in the older movie (1990), so yea I will pick this up too I guess. I was just hoping for a different design to the Zeta but hey ho, it will still be nice.

Reactions: DMD4k
Oh, that's less interesting an option then... I don't think you get the OC box if you don't have all 3.
Yea i'm not too fussed about that really, I don't mind not having the box. I've got the Zeta set secured and I just want the newer films.
Curious to see what Filmarena come up with too before its eventual release.

Reactions: DMD4k
Just a slight observation @duckandrun, I know you make changes and touch things up before completion but I would certainly change the back where it says DERRY'S CALLING and put it as DERRY IS CALLING instead.

If Derry represented a persons name then that would be fine but not as a place. Love the overall design though :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DMD4k and Jocelin
The front lenticular is the same as HDzeta, but it could work out if I only keep HDzeta's full slip, which matches the full slip HDzeta did for the the 1st movie. Since I like HDzeta's 1-Click box, I might put the first movie inside it and sell HDzeta's lenticular edition. So I'll have a 1-Click for HDzeta and a 1-Click from Cinemuseum.

I like what I see so far although the text on the back I could do without. Still ready to add this to my other CM "It" releases. Interested to see what the Boxset looks like but I think we might not see until maybe May or later with all the coming releases from CM.:hungry::angel:

Just a slight observation @duckandrun, I know you make changes and touch things up before completion but I would certainly change the back where it says DERRY'S CALLING and put it as DERRY IS CALLING instead.

If Derry represented a persons name then that would be fine but not as a place. Love the overall design though :thumbs:
I agree with what @Dazzler_31117 's posting

Reactions: St4rlord
My first impression of "Derry's calling" is that Derry is probably a priest or a doctor :)

It also seems that in a lot (all?) of the It: Chapter Two posters, the spelling "Derry is calling" is used - at least that's what Google comes up with.

@duckandrun ... Are you able to confirm that the text will change to 'Derry is calling'...?

Just a bit of corrective OCD here lol.

Aside from that this will no doubt be awesome.