Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Order: :amazon: Amazon.com
Release Date: 7/14/15

It Follows Bluray.jpg
Blu-ray and DVD include:
  • Critics Commentary [Hosted By Scott Weinberg] and featuring Eric D. Snider (MovieBS),
    Britt Hayes (Screencrush), Samuel D. Zimmerman (Shock Till You Drop), Alison Nastasi (Flavorwire)
    and Eric Vespe (Ain't It Cool News)
  • Featurette “A Conversation with Film Composer Disasterpeace
  • Theatrical trailer
  • Poster Art Gallery
popcorn2.gif

cover.jpg

@bloodsnake007 I hope I didn't do any harm with my praise! I know a movie can let people down when it is overpraised and unintentionally puts bigger expectations in one's mind. Believe me, there are lots of horror fans who disagree with me about the merits of Babadook or this. It isn't a perfect movie- I acknowledge it's flaws- and still love it the same! (I think we all gloss over flaws in movies we genuinely love!)
So do your best to go in with an even keel! But it is easily one of the top five for me this year, warts and all.:thumbs:

*Side note: For anyone who wonders who this composer is who did the music- he comes from videogame scoring! He was the composer of the music for the games FEZ and FEZ 2 (among others).
@C.C. 95 "warts and all" :D

No worries about the praise my friend ;) When I first saw one of the trailers on YT, it got my attention, I've been wanting to watch it! :thumbs: And I fu**ing LOVED 'The Babadook'... but if I dont like 'It Follows', I'll just send you the bill for the purchase! LOL! :hilarious: :p

Reactions: C.C. 95 and harry
Nahh...its just a good movie especially if you're a Fan of Carpenter's 80's Classics and I can even see some inspiration from Jaws. Also, even the so called flaws of the movie are perfectly coherent if you read where the Director got his idea for the movie and what was the feeling he was trying to get across the film.

So probably the best film I saw all year!

Last edited:
Nahh...its just a good movie especially if you're a Fan of Carpenter's 80's Classics and I can also see some inspiration on Jaws. Also, even the so called flaws of the movie are perfectly coherent if you read where the Director got his idea for the movie and what was the feeling he was trying to get across the film.

So probably the best film I saw all year!
Everyone quotes the Carpenter influence (rightly so), but there is also a heaping helping of Kubrick in this movie.
It isn't just a carbon copy of a Carpenter melody- it has a whole bunch of influences it weaves into its fabric.
Also- and not many people mention this- it is amazing for what he doesn't do in the film- like going in expected directions- it goes by its own set of rules. You know going in that there are no cheap jump scares. This movie sings for its supper.:thumbs:

Last edited: