Items that compliment your HT

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just wondering if anyone else buys items to compliment either your Home Theater surrounding, living room, or media rack(s) ?

Some people buy Busts , toys, action figures, art, props etc.

I just recently got into collecting action figures for movies or video games etc. They are a nice add on to my Media rack. Sitting atop, or in the shelves etc. My only restriction so to speak is that I only buy ones that look really good in detail. I'm not trying to collect some big collection of these, so if I see one highly detailed and preferably like 8" and up then I'll pick it up. Although I probably dont want more than say 10

I recently just bought a 12" Ironman at Target, its pretty sweet and is going to be pimp displayed inbetween some blu's or on top my rack.

Also got a COD W@W flamethrower figure, pretty bad ass looking. Couple of sports figures but plan on getting more movie ones ... Need to buy a good Hulk one while they are still on the shelves in retail. I plan on ordering V from Vendetta and King leonidus from 300 soon too.

Just wondering if anyone else buys items to compliment either your Home Theater surrounding, living room, or media rack(s) ?

Some people buy Busts , toys, action figures, art, props etc.

I just recently got into collecting action figures for movies or video games etc. They are a nice add on to my Media rack. Sitting atop, or in the shelves etc. My only restriction so to speak is that I only buy ones that look really good in detail. I'm not trying to collect some big collection of these, so if I see one highly detailed and preferably like 8" and up then I'll pick it up. Although I probably dont want more than say 10

I recently just bought a 12" Ironman at Target, its pretty sweet and is going to be pimp displayed inbetween some blu's or on top my rack.

Also got a COD W@W flamethrower figure, pretty bad ass looking. Couple of sports figures but plan on getting more movie ones ... Need to buy a good Hulk one while they are still on the shelves in retail. I plan on ordering V from Vendetta and King leonidus from 300 soon too.

I like your idea, and you got me started with that flamethrower figurine, so now Im looking out for these figurines as well

I like your idea, and you got me started with that flamethrower figurine, so now Im looking out for these figurines as well

Amazon has some cool ones from them and sellers on amazon.com. They got a cool assassins creed one, God of War, etc. Since I dont really ever know what to search for ... once I find like the God of War one for instance if you scroll down to the bottom of the page they have that little product slider thing, I just keep hitting the arrow and I keep finding cool ones. :)

yes. we appreciate the support as its not cheap to run this.

Last edited: