Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninja_1_241110.jpg

Welcome to day 3 of Ninja Week!​

This time we are giving a way a brand new German "Book of Eli" Steelbook!!!

Luckily, your journey to be eligible to win will we much easier than Denzel's...

boedenzel.jpg

Sneak along now, and get your Ninja stars ready...​

1) Now that you've registered for an intensedebate.com account, just visit the main hidefninja.com page and leave a comment on the "It's Ninja Week" post. The winner will be chosen at random.

2) If you have not yet registered just visit intensedebate.com and sign up-it's free.

Good luck!
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
This is another 24 hr drawing ... It'll close off at around 10 pm tomorrow night , or whenever I close it off, so if you get a post in, your still good.

I signed up on intensedebate as darczap. I thought it said I would get an email to complete registration, but I never did. I can't log in as darczap or under my email that I used.

I signed up on intensedebate as darczap. I thought it said I would get an email to complete registration, but I never did. I can't log in as darczap or under my email that I used.

Mine showed up in my junk folder.

Are you sure that your mail provider doesn't filter that stuff out?

I've posted a message, it just needs to be approved. :oohyeah:

Awesome, keep the comments coming on the main front page of hidefninja.com! Once the comments are approved for your username once at any of the news stories on the front page, you can always post without approval. Yeah, some verification e-mails for services like this come to my junk mail as well, I think it's common. Good luck peeps! :)

Last edited:
Mine showed up in my junk folder.

Are you sure that your mail provider doesn't filter that stuff out?

I've posted a message, it just needs to be approved. :oohyeah:

Checked my junk folder but there is nothing there. I went on the website and requested the email to be resent. It recognized my email address, but still no email. Oh well.

Checked my junk folder but there is nothing there. I went on the website and requested the email to be resent. It recognized my email address, but still no email. Oh well.

just so I dont get confused dar, just post a comment without your intensedebate account ... and it'll count for you. This way we wont leave you out of the drawing.

just so I dont get confused dar, just post a comment without your intensedebate account ... and it'll count for you. This way we wont leave you out of the drawing.

Thanks Wreck :scat:

Comment posted.

Ok here is the list for those who commented in order from the site post.

il furiano
tsgee
justintime2k
jef
mexirican
nightowl
mooyai
sixteenvolt420
bktan
apsmith
crashkelly
sirjump