It's me

Mar 2, 2017
Hi Everyone

I am known as Vis or Viz by most. On a previous forum I got called Lordvizlington .[A running joke between the some members]. I love conventions, Autographs, building sets,movies, prop replicas, Statues. I even have some limited edition movies from Vhs to Blu ray. I also love comics and graphic novels.

Needless to say I think I am going to be quite a busy member of this forum.

Just a quick question.
What are the size of the pictures allowed on the forum?

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja and Wreck
Hi Everyone

I am known as Vis or Viz by most. On a previous forum I got called Lordvizlington .[A running joke between the some members]. I love conventions, Autographs, building sets,movies, prop replicas, Statues. I even have some limited edition movies from Vhs to Blu ray. I also love comics and graphic novels.

Just a quick question.
Allowable size in GB? Or pixel size to fit the screen?

Hi Everyone

Just a quick question.

Welcome to the HDN community Lordwizlington!! I for one hope we wont be detrimental to your wallet.....well not too much anyway :whistle::D

Hey! Welcome! If you ever come and check out the limited and collector editions forum u may end up broke....lol. Myself and a few other regular awesome people hang out there and are often said we are bad influences....lol!

Welcome to the family @lordvizlington

TheFamilyofferquote.jpg

Hi Everyone

Just a quick question.

Belated welcome to the forums.