I've received my #BESTWEEK EVER Ninja Week Prize [See all winners in 2016 Archive forum]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
As @smabu has received his that I sent him already and I'm planning on sending more out today think it's time to start this thread :thumbs:

Here's @smabu post from the winning thread:

Received, they look awesome, will take some better pics once I've got the time! Thanks again @zesty !!
dsc_0541-jpg.224624

Got my lovely prizes today:joy::joy::joy:

Thank you so much @raspor for the wonderful 'from dusk till dawn' steelbook set, I love it! It was a very generous prize:notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:
Thank you David ( @Naughtius Maximus ) for my second ninja week prize.. it's so awesome.. again, another very generous prize:notworthy::notworthy::thumbs: I'm a very lucky ninja:joy:
I've taken some pic's (as you can see I've already eaten the yummy snickers bar:bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bag:Thank you)

20160305_155545.jpg

20160305_155757-1.jpg

Can't thank you both enough for these, I'm super happy:joy: and so greatful to you both and hdn for such a brilliant ninja week:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Thank you thank you thank you :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::drool:

@kryptonite is awesome ! ;)

A box full of slips! But it also included j-cards, a few custom slips and even some movie discs!!!

Thank you!............ I think I've been saying thank you a lot around here... ;)
865B985C-DFBA-4ED9-9D3C-C209514C0D71_zpsnligctpt.jpg
I am so glad you liked them. Well, I had to clear some space and I know they are going to a nice home because I know you are a dedicated collector.

Status
Not open for further replies.