Now Streaming Jack Ryan (Season 4) [Amazon Prime]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
JACK RYAN (TV SERIES)

Amazon
is moving forward with plans for a Jack Ryan series, based on the character created by Tom Clancy. Today, Deadline has a major update, reporting that The Office and 13 Hours star John Krasinski has taken the title role.

The Jack Ryan series will reportedly show Ryan “in his prime” as a CIA operative, providing a new take from the films and using the various books from author Tom Clancy’s bibliography as a jumping off point for a contemporary narrative.

Writer Graham Roland will executive produce the series along with Lost‘s Carlton Cuse is and Lindsey Springer of Carlton Cuse Productions. In addition, Platinum Dunes co-founders Michael Bay, Brad Fuller and Andrew Form will executive produce the Jack Ryan series with Mace Neufeld, who produced all five films based on the Ryan character.

JackRyan.jpg

Last edited:
1664415877068.png

Jack is back! The highly anticipated third season of action-packed series Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, starring John Krasinski, is premiering on Prime Video on Wednesday, December 21. All eight episodes of the global hit will stream exclusively on Prime Video in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide.

Season Three of the action-thriller series finds Jack Ryan on the run and in a race against time. Jack is wrongly implicated in a larger conspiracy and suddenly finds himself a fugitive out in the cold. Now, wanted by both the CIA and an international rogue faction that he has uncovered, Jack is forced underground, crisscrossing Europe, trying to stay alive, while preventing a massive global conflict. In addition to Krasinski, also returning for the third season are Wendell Pierce as James Greer and Michael Kelly as Mike November, and joining the cast are new series regulars Nina Hoss as Alena Kovac and Betty Gabriel as Elizabeth Wright.

Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan is co-produced by Amazon Studios, Paramount Television Studios, and Skydance Television and executive produced by Andrew Form, Allyson Seeger, John Krasinski, Vaun Wilmott, Brad Fuller, and Michael Bay. Additionally, Tom Clancy and Skydance Television’s David Ellison, Dana Goldberg, and Bill Bost executive produce the third season, along with Mace Neufeld and Carlton Cuse.

Been watching its 8 episodes for the past 10 days, started off really good, but then managed to turn a spy show boring.
Also, what out of this world creators was it written by - they got an adequate Russian president, a coup inside Kremlin, with Generals and ministers... voting, by raising their hands. That is beyond laughable, don't they know there's no democracy in Russia? Don't they know anyone who could even think of going against KGB Putin even in their sleep, without pissing themselves, were long killed or driven out of the country?
While it's nice to see my country shown respectfully, I think it's more likely I'll have my own clone of Parker Posey or Samara Weaving to do with as I please, than Russia being such a country, as being shown in this series. Didn't think I was signing up to watch a fantasy show.