Jack Ryan : Shadow Recruit (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
We're excited to announce the next Steelbook Exclusive for the Entertainment Store!

logo_19857971_120x30.png

Release date June 2,2014

Pre-order: click HERE (UK delivery only) (Sold out)
Group Buy hosted by: Naughtius Maximus (Click here)

Limited to 1000 with Entertainment Store sticker.

Notes:

Embossed title (only Shadow Recruit, not Jack Ryan)
Spot gloss on front (Chris Pine) and back (entire rotated square area – only the white is not gloss)

shadow.jpg

shadow3.jpg

shadowback.jpg

Last edited:
LOVED the film, but will purchase dependent on gloss finish and price.

Thanks for the info digitalbabe, it looks promising :thumbs:

Edit .... do you know what time it will go live digitalbabe, do ES have a preferred slot like 5pm?

Last edited:
I think the movie had mediocre reviews and disappeared from screens quickly here. But I saw it and enjoyed it and would definitely buy it. I'm not expecting a US steelbook release!

Reactions: psychoscot
I think the movie had mediocre reviews and disappeared from screens quickly here. But I saw it and enjoyed it and would definitely buy it. I'm not expecting a US steelbook release!

Unfortunately it skipped on the more complex plots of the earlier Jack Ryan movies and just went for a straight origin story. It didn't do great business stateside but did ok with total world tickets and grossed well over $150million which wasn't too bad considering it was made for half that.

Only 1000 of these? Oh, I bet Paramount is going to push it to £29.99 to see if we'll bite :(.

Didn't get a chance to see it in theaters, but I'm a fan of the Jason Bourne / Jack Bauer / James Bond-type, so this seems cut out for me. However, it'll have to be priced reasonably unlike Anchorman 2 :).

Last edited:
Been waiting on an announcement on this. Figured someone had to release it. 1000 copies sounds like a shared release too. Hoping for one closer to home as ES isn't too cheap to import.

I suspect our tidy whities are gonna be yanked down firmly around our ankles as far as the price is concerned. I think this will also be available from at least one of European amazons as well as the Czech Republic, probably cheaper too.

Reactions: Ross
Really enjoyed this at the cinema, hopefully won't be too expensive but have a feeling it will be. Anyone know what sort of time ES normally go live around?

There is no chance this will be priced reasonably it will be £25+ and will probably sell out within a few hours because of the 1000 print run. If i get the chance i might put an order in for it and then ill watch it before release date and decide whether i want to keep it.

Fantastic news!! Thanks for sharing that with us DB ;)

Let's hope it gets the full treatment from Paramount regarding finish

Btw - ES have usually gone live around 11am in the past so might be the same again with this one. Just a guess though