Jackie Brown (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The On Masterpiece Collection #8) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #77) [Korea]

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: December 30, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenticular - One Click (Pre-order November 12 at 3 PM Korea time, check your local time HERE)
Price: $37.99 (Individual Editions) - $123 (One Click)
Note: One Click Box Set with Same Numbering Cards (250 copies) Subject to change.
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
USA hub One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
UK hub One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti

73423410_2683485221878678_6636092615441776640_o.jpg73324455_2683485301878670_2507600253289496576_o.jpg74614811_2683485381878662_1089058746824392704_o.jpg73035530_2676307082596492_9077708135111589888_n.jpg33D99B29-2B3C-488A-8186-2EF8D23303A3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
You can sell me the Zavvi steelbook now. Thank you. :D

Good choice, I like both full slips a lot. I even prefer A2 over A1.
Haha if I do get rid of the Zavvi, I’ll try and remember! But given the current situation, Koreans can’t ship to Belgium at the moment so it’ll be a while before I have this one sadly.

Reactions: CleverLoginName
This is what I eventually hope for the Grindhouse Steelbook :hungry:

EDIT: Just saw Kimchi ... Hmm does Nova do 1/4 slips as well? :D

This is what I eventually hope for the Grindhouse Steelbook :hungry:

EDIT: Just saw Kimchi ... Hmm does Nova do 1/4 slips as well? :D
Yeah they did them a lot in the past, but usually they release it at the same time like the others.. but since this release was sold out so fast, they will probably find a way to cash in a bit more ;)
Pretty sure a Scanavo case edition will follow too

Reactions: Masta Norris
let's hope we will get a nice jackie brown steelbook one day

Well Paramount now hold distribution rights for Miramax's back catalogue so it's very possible we'll get another release down the line, maybe 4K.

Scream 4K is the first Paramount/Miramax steelbook previously released by Lionsgate UK, hopefully we can get a decent 'From Dusk Till Dawn' with a title also.

Paramount seem to be one of the better studios regarding finish so fingers crossed we'll get a nice glossy steel eventually.

Well Paramount now hold distribution rights for Miramax's back catalogue so it's very possible we'll get another release down the line, maybe 4K.

Scream 4K is the first Paramount/Miramax steelbook previously released by Lionsgate UK, hopefully we can get a decent 'From Dusk Till Dawn' with a title also.

Paramount seem to be one of the better studios regarding finish so fingers crossed we'll get a nice glossy steel eventually.
the scream steelbook looks totally crap. thx for destroying my hopes

arrives damaged pretty often (pretty bad packaging) and he cannot replace them.. you can only send back

stopped buying from him
Strange, I've literally ordered dozens of steelbooks from him and they have always been perfectly packed and - since sent via an intermediary - customs free. I received the Planet Terror Lenti from him about 2 weeks earlier than the Death Proof one from the Group Buy.

Strange, I've literally ordered dozens of steelbooks from him and they have always been perfectly packed and - since sent via an intermediary - customs free. I received the Planet Terror Lenti from him about 2 weeks earlier than the Death Proof one from the Group Buy.
nope definitely worse packaging than novamedia/kimchi/weet here. mostly 2 or 3 layers of bubble warp max in a rather flimsy cardboard box.. deathproof arrived with a crease.. no replacement possible only return and refund so totally ****** when ordering there.. the one order before was akira where the steelbook was totally scratched (obviously not his fault), but again no replacement possible, only bothersome return & refund.. no thank you

nope definitely worse packaging than novamedia/kimchi/weet here. mostly 2 or 3 layers of bubble warp max in a rather flimsy cardboard box.. deathproof arrived with a crease.. no replacement possible only return and refund so totally ****** when ordering there.. the one order before was akira where the steelbook was totally scratched (obviously not his fault), but again no replacement possible, only bothersome return & refund.. no thank you
Weird, his Death Proof Lenti packaging was MUCH better than Novas. Their box was super flimsy and opened on one side even. Ah well, sometimes it's just bad luck and anyway I'm surprised to hear that you open the packaging :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
Weird, his Death Proof Lenti packaging was MUCH better than Novas. Their box was super flimsy and opened on one side even. Ah well, sometimes it's just bad luck and anyway I'm surprised to hear that you open the packaging :rofl:
maybe i had bad luck.. but it was twice in a row and then i also remembered some annoying cases in the past where i just turned a blind eye to it... just had enough with him.. no replacement just sucks in general... better order it directly or groupbuy here

i have some weird logic as to when im opening and when not :D im not interested in the discs/booklets, but when the steelbook is great i open it

... it sucked in akiras case so i regretted opening it haha.. the full slip is super nice though

They also have that 'Paramount Presents' line, with a foldout slip, kind of what Target cheapened out towards, so imagine getting Tarantino films like that. And they're BD only.