Jackie Brown (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The On Masterpiece Collection #8) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #77) [Korea]

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: December 30, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenticular - One Click (Pre-order November 12 at 3 PM Korea time, check your local time HERE)
Price: $37.99 (Individual Editions) - $123 (One Click)
Note: One Click Box Set with Same Numbering Cards (250 copies) Subject to change.
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
USA hub One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
UK hub One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti

73423410_2683485221878678_6636092615441776640_o.jpg73324455_2683485301878670_2507600253289496576_o.jpg74614811_2683485381878662_1089058746824392704_o.jpg73035530_2676307082596492_9077708135111589888_n.jpg33D99B29-2B3C-488A-8186-2EF8D23303A3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
i know i'm going to be in the minority here, but this has always been my favourite Tarantino. :) the usual tropes are there, but the dialogue seems less showy to me, the whole thing just seems to run a more true, less obvious homage and more striking his own path. and Pam Grier and Robert Forster are outstanding. :thumbs:

i have the UK steel, which is really nice, so may even stick with that for now (ponders...).

i know i'm going to be in the minority here, but this has always been my favourite Tarantino. :) the usual tropes are there, but the dialogue seems less showy to me, the whole thing just seems to run a more true, less obvious homage and more striking his own path. and Pam Grier and Robert Forster are outstanding. :thumbs:

i have the UK steel, which is really nice, so may even stick with that for now (ponders...).

great source material, cool-ass-flick

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
I like this Steelbook. But sadly the collecting thing is becoming a bore for me. After 2 years of collecting premiums, including purchasing back catalogue titles I wanted off the bay, it’s all become so...meh.

Hollywood for me is humdrum. Marvel/Disney is cookie cutter cheese IMO. Entertaining, safe and completely forgettable.

But I will buy this, because at least I know exactly what I’m getting into.

I like this Steelbook. But sadly the collecting thing is becoming a bore for me. After 2 years of collecting premiums, including purchasing back catalogue titles I wanted off the bay, it’s all become so...meh.

Hollywood for me is humdrum. Marvel/Disney is cookie cutter cheese IMO. Entertaining, safe and completely forgettable.

But I will buy this, because at least I know exactly what I’m getting into.

collecting movies after 2 years is boring? :OMG::OMG::OMG:

collecting movies after 2 years is boring? :OMG::OMG::OMG:
I’ve been collecting movies for a long time. Especially limited editions, but only switched to collecting Steelbook and premium editions a couple of years ago. Now I’ve replaced all my amarays I guess that phase of my life is done.:joy:

That must be an error? The 1st and 3rd would look good as lentis I suppose the 1st one mostly. Dont really like the artwork on the 3rd but the second would make a great full slip. Very much like The Nice Guys.

Meh, they all look tacky except the black slip.

Not sure why they all say lenti but I hope the black slip is a full slip. It has a glare on the image which must mean that it’s a lenti and the other 2 don’t show a glare so I assume the black slip is the only lenti and the yellow slip and the really tacky bank note style slip are full slips.

Maybe the yellow slip would look okay but on masterpiece seem to like this style a bit too much. The pink dusk till dawn was better in hand to the mock up. And they have the same on the back of the nice guys slip which did look good in hand but I don’t want this style every single time. Getting bored of them (the on) already

plus the steelbook looks like dogsh!t

Meh, they all look tacky except the black slip.

Not sure why they all say lenti but I hope the black slip is a full slip. It has a glare on the image which must mean that it’s a lenti and the other 2 don’t show a glare so I assume the black slip is the only lenti and the yellow slip and the really tacky bank note style slip are full slips.

Maybe the yellow slip would look okay but on masterpiece seem to like this style a bit too much. The pink dusk till dawn was better in hand to the mock up. And they have the same on the back of the nice guys slip which did look good in hand but I don’t want this style every single time. Getting bored of them (the on) already

plus the steelbook looks like dogsh!t

The black slip is the lenti

• Informative
Reactions: milky and Flloydo
The black slip is the lenti

Thought so. Might be a bit boring as a lenti. I don’t actually own one of their lentis yet so I’m not sure if I want to take that risk. But it is the best art

The other 2 slips look so god damn tacky it’s laughable.

Looks like we can always predict their slips going forward lol.

They all look good to me, and as @djjez83 said they probably will be amazing in hand as always from TheOn.

But easy decision for me here, I´ll go with the lenti, it´s best of the bunch and I will continue my lenti line form these guys......their lenti for FDTD was great and The Nice Guys was absolute stunner lenti, so I have no doubts here at all....

Bring on the PO

Reactions: milky and djjez83
They all look good to me, and as @djjez83 said they probably will be amazing in hand as always from TheOn.

But easy decision for me here, I´ll go with the lenti, it´s best of the bunch and I will continue my lenti line form these guys......their lenti for FDTD was great and The Nice Guys was absolute stunner lenti, so I have no doubts here at all....

Bring on the PO

well if their lentis are decent then maybe I’ll go for that. Defo the best art of the 3 and by far the least tacky (same art as my DVD version plus original poster)

well if their lentis are decent then maybe I’ll go for that. Defo the best art of the 3 and by far the least tacky (same art as my DVD version plus original poster)

Believe me, their lenti for Nice Guys is more than just decent, it is super clear with amazing depth, its like Manta Lab standard..... i like also FDTD lenti, its also great......only thing what can annoy somebody though, it's the size of those lenti cards, they just dont cover the whole front size of the slip.....I hope they will do it better on this one....it's a big no no for some OCD people.....