Jackie Brown (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The On Masterpiece Collection #8) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #77) [Korea]

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: December 30, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenticular - One Click (Pre-order November 12 at 3 PM Korea time, check your local time HERE)
Price: $37.99 (Individual Editions) - $123 (One Click)
Note: One Click Box Set with Same Numbering Cards (250 copies) Subject to change.
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
USA hub One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
UK hub One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti

73423410_2683485221878678_6636092615441776640_o.jpg73324455_2683485301878670_2507600253289496576_o.jpg74614811_2683485381878662_1089058746824392704_o.jpg73035530_2676307082596492_9077708135111589888_n.jpg33D99B29-2B3C-488A-8186-2EF8D23303A3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
a2 oos... now that was unexpected :)
With the release date far out, I bet they simply put more stock in the other better sellers and make less of that one. Because it was no question it has and was always the less popular one.

Remember just because a plastic card says their is X made doesnt mean that was the case, just means their was that many plastic cards made. :p

I feel like this movie was ahead of it's time. It's a masterpiece. People were just expecting another Pulp Fiction that the left turn threw them off. Film doesnt get the appreciation it deserves.
Even without Pam Grier appearing naked, the film is still a masterpiece. Quite an achievement.

I feel like this movie was ahead of it's time. It's a masterpiece. People were just expecting another Pulp Fiction that the left turn threw them off. Film doesnt get the appreciation it deserves.
I'm not saying it's not good (of course) I just didn't connect with the characters or story as much as his other films.

I'm not sure why. I even preferred Death Proof!!! :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles and DMD4k
I'm not saying it's not good (of course) I just didn't connect with the characters or story as much as his other films.

Probably because he didn't really write it. I mean he does have a screenwriting credit for the movie. So he did put his spin on things and made some changes. But it adapted from an Elmore Leonard novel, and its the only movie Tarantino has adapted from a previous work. The rest are just things he created.

Probably because he didn't really write it. I mean he does have a screenwriting credit for the movie. So he did put his spin on things and made some changes. But it adapted from an Elmore Leonard novel, and its the only movie Tarantino has adapted from a previous work. The rest are just things he created.
Ah maybe that's it.

There was always just something I couldn't put my finger on.

Ordered the Lenti on eBay from wdpung to save a few.
Jackie Brown is consistently a rewarding rewatch. The QT film that has risen the most in my ranking.
Max Cherry forever.
Very pleased to read other people share my love for this film. It is for my money QT’s definitive masterpiece.

Last edited:
Very pleased to read other people share my love for this film. It is for money QT’s definitive masterpiece.
I'm with everyone here that loves this film. Robert Forster, Pam Grier and the rest of the cast just give it all in a QT offering, can't wait to receive this.

Similar to me... I do think it's a great film, no doubt about that! But it's possibly my least favourite of Tarantino's (followed closely by Death Proof).

Still, I think that says a lot about what an amazing director he really is, because although it's not my favourite, I still consider it a near masterpiece!

Similar to me... I do think it's a great film, no doubt about that! But it's possibly my least favourite of Tarantino's (followed closely by Death Proof).

Still, I think that says a lot about what an amazing director he really is, because although it's not my favourite, I still consider it a near masterpiece!

I”m the same as you. Love every one of his films including this but it’s my least favourite of his filmography. Which sounds like I hate it, but I Still love it though. He’s in my top 5 for that reason, that I enjoy every single one of his films.

except deathproof, I like it more than you do:p

Reactions: Sigill and Noodles
I”m the same as you. Love every one of his films including this but it’s my least favourite of his filmography. Which sounds like I hate it, but I Still love it though. He’s in my top 5 for that reason, that I enjoy every single one of his films.

except deathproof, I like it more than you do:p
Only top 5? You should be ashamed! He's my #1 by far lol.

I love Death Proof... I just love his other films more. :p