Jackie Brown (Blu-ray SteelBook) (TheOn Masterpiece Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #?) [Korea]

Added to Calendar: 12-30-19

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Last edited by a moderator:

Basil

The Helpful Fox
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
UK portsmouth
dont know if the beauty shot but has anyone noticed on the lenti bridget fondas mouth looks like shes had a load of bad plastic surgery going on that or someone mucked up seriously. her mouth is all pissed.

basil :thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Bridget Fonda is not coming out of this release looking too good at all!! :rofl:
Same as her acting career and the fate of her character in this

dont know if the beauty shot but has anyone noticed on the lenti bridget fondas mouth looks like shes had a load of bad plastic surgery going on that or someone mucked up seriously. her mouth is all pissed.

basil :thumbs:
It’s the same as the poster. She looks weird on that too. On haven’t changed anything

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012

SK 80

Makaveli the Don...
Premium Supporter
Apr 23, 2014
England
I've not got this one @Thecollector 86 mate I've got the better one but I just got a liking for the Asian retailers but I agree with you.

Aug 25, 2013
UK
good bossing and finish could save this steel from looking average. I'll get one of the editions, not sure yet, just not the money slip

Reactions: Zagreus

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Just the spacing in the title?

Can’t see any other changes

Also, does the lenti change colour or something? Weird if so. Why blue. Can see the added smoke. They love adding smoke to guns don’t they

Aug 25, 2013
UK
They've changed the sticker as well by the looks of it, and the colours of her jacket on the rear art. Although the colour changes are probably just a render difference as all the blues look a tad darker

famagosta

Premium Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Milan, Italy
Just the spacing in the title?

Can’t see any other changes

Also, does the lenti change colour or something? Weird if so. Why blue. Can see the added smoke. They love adding smoke to guns don’t they

Maybe someone already noticed it but, as for the lenti, kimchi said on facebook that the effect will comprise both colour-change and 3D. Sounds promising!

jb.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo and DMD4k