Jackie Brown (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The On Masterpiece Collection #8) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #77) [Korea]

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: December 30, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenticular - One Click (Pre-order November 12 at 3 PM Korea time, check your local time HERE)
Price: $37.99 (Individual Editions) - $123 (One Click)
Note: One Click Box Set with Same Numbering Cards (250 copies) Subject to change.
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
USA hub One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
UK hub One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti

73423410_2683485221878678_6636092615441776640_o.jpg73324455_2683485301878670_2507600253289496576_o.jpg74614811_2683485381878662_1089058746824392704_o.jpg73035530_2676307082596492_9077708135111589888_n.jpg33D99B29-2B3C-488A-8186-2EF8D23303A3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kimchi doing what Nova stopped doing ;)

Technically the other way round. Pretty sure kimchi hateful 8 came before the 4 that nova did. Kimchi 2, nova 4, manta 1

Well before this announcement anyway.
Now more like. Nova doing what kimchi stopped and now kimchi continues

• Thanks
Reactions: tathanos and DMD4k
Anyway after this whole revelation that kimchi don’t even design anything. They just pack a number card has made them go down in my opinion. They have blu collection, one masterpiece and weet design it all. And now weet have gone rogue.

So really kimchi shouldn’t be shared in the same breath as nova, manta, Blufans, fac, PA etc

Blu collection, weet and on masterpiece should get the credit. Not kimchi

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz and DMD4k
Not true. Death Proof doesn't need a premium treatment. ;)

How very dare you sir! lol I for one absolutely love Death Proof and would be more than happy to see it get the premium treatment.

As for Jackie Brown.... I've never seen it but I've been of the mind to track down the Zavvi copy..... but now I may wait and see what happens with this.

• Thanks
  • Haha
Reactions: Stygian and Flloydo

How very dare you sir! lol I for one absolutely love Death Proof and would be more than happy to see it get the premium treatment.

As for Jackie Brown.... I've never seen it but I've been of the mind to track down the Zavvi copy..... but now I may wait and see what happens with this.

Deathproof is amazing. Essentially a female reservoir dogs

Plus it has my hero as a lead and he’s incredible

• Thanks
Reactions: Dr Acula
Anyway after this whole revelation that kimchi don’t even design anything. They just pack a number card has made them go down in my opinion. They have blu collection, one masterpiece and weet design it all. And now weet have gone rogue.

So really kimchi shouldn’t be shared in the same breath as nova, manta, Blufans, fac, PA etc

Blu collection, weet and on masterpiece should get the credit. Not kimchi

I'm 100% with you on this. This is why, when available, I try to source non-Kimchi copies (i.e. Wind River and Soldado which I own without the numbered card or the Kimchi sticker).

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
QT doesn't have a single bad film under his belt IMO, although this is possibly my least favourite, and yet it's still bloody brilliant!

Glad to see someone's finally giving it the premium treatment anyway... I genuinely never expected it to happen if I'm being honest.

Amazing news, now we just need Death Proof and Django (since I missed that secret Premium that came out). Maybe Nova will do that since they don't need to do one for Jackie now.

Amazing news, now we just need Death Proof and Django (since I missed that secret Premium that came out). Maybe Nova will do that since they don't need to do one for Jackie now.

Go Premium on this site now because there's a Death Proof sign up going on in the pemium section. ;)

Reactions: Hereticz and milky
A must have even if it turns out to be an eyesore like From Dusk Till Dawn. It's Tarantino, after all, and I must continue the collection of premium editions of his films.
Anyone who has more than 5 to 7 children is bound to have an ugly one or two in the bunch. No different with steelbook editions.
You somehow end up loving them all just about the same. Look at me wax philosophical. My girlfriend will tell you I am not really that deep.:rolleyes: