Jackie Brown (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The On Masterpiece Collection #8) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #77) [Korea]

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: December 30, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenticular - One Click (Pre-order November 12 at 3 PM Korea time, check your local time HERE)
Price: $37.99 (Individual Editions) - $123 (One Click)
Note: One Click Box Set with Same Numbering Cards (250 copies) Subject to change.
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
USA hub One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
UK hub One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti

73423410_2683485221878678_6636092615441776640_o.jpg73324455_2683485301878670_2507600253289496576_o.jpg74614811_2683485381878662_1089058746824392704_o.jpg73035530_2676307082596492_9077708135111589888_n.jpg33D99B29-2B3C-488A-8186-2EF8D23303A3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the art on the OC box. I'm kinda regretting going down the FS route with this company as while the FS's for From Dusk Till Dawn were good I think the Lenti was the best for The Nice Guys and it'll probably be the best here as well. Almost feel compelled to go with the yellow looking FS simply because it's the one that'll best match the others I have from this lot :dunno:

Of course I could just skip the release completely given I dont remember liking the film when I did see it years ago and the duplo looking steelbook is awful :meh:

I'm kinda bugged by the fact that they use the very same pattern on the spine of all of their releases... But maybe it's just me...
You’re not alone. I don’t like them either.
I said the same thing when they released Dusk Till Dawn and I basically got the impression that no one else agreed, so it's good to know I'm actually not the only one lol.

Reactions: Flloydo
So you're saying you like anal sauce?
Only when it's black apparently!! :p

Not sure what to do here. I have full slips for most others so don't really want the lenti.

The yellow one isn't bad, but it's too similar to Nice Guys Full slip B which I also have.

The third 'dollar bill' design is a joke. They couldn't even be bothered to find a head shot of Bridget Fonda! All we get is the back of her head! What's that about?

• Haha
Reactions: davhyl and Flloydo
Believe me, their lenti for Nice Guys is more than just decent, it is super clear with amazing depth, its like Manta Lab standard..... i like also FDTD lenti, its also great......only thing what can annoy somebody though, it's the size of those lenti cards, they just dont cover the whole front size of the slip.....I hope they will do it better on this one....it's a big no no for some OCD people.....

ah yes I’ve seen people mention this in the akira thread. I’ll have to find some photos and videos of the nice guys and dusk dawn lentis to check it out.

I have full slips for all their other releases but like any premium retailer it don’t bother me if I collect the lentis or full slips, I have a mix bag from all retailers.

I was hoping after a few hours they would of grown on me more but nope. I laughed harder at the bank note style this time around

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
i think it's gotta be some error, "J" and "W" were kinda in the wrong place, you can tell them via facebook i think they'd fix it...
I don't have FB. If they don't notice it themselves, then I'm just gonna skip this one.

Now I wish the SteelBook would have looked like the Lenti with a debossed title and in super gloss. :wacky:

Werid they are using that same pattern design on spines and looks like entire yellow slip will have it. It does look fantastic in hand though but using it for every release is just stupid

Reactions: milky
I don't have FB. If they don't notice it themselves, then I'm just gonna skip this one.

Now I wish the SteelBook would have looked like the Lenti with a debossed title and in super gloss. :wacky:

oh man the steelbook would of looked amazing with the lenti art. Like really f****king good

Werid they are using that same pattern design on spines and looks like entire yellow slip will have it. It does look fantastic in hand though but using it for every release is just stupid

It seems to me that front and back pattern on yellow slip is different from spine's -- more like bubble wrap that has been all popped, so to say. I can't remember if it's a reference to something in the movie or just random style

Last edited: