Japanese Cinema Posters

Antman

Steelbook Avenger
Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2011
Lincolnshire, UK
https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/images/icons/JP.gif Just picked up a few of these Japanese cinema posters - they're about A5 in size and work really nicely alongside some of the steelbook and collectors editions. :D

Sin City/ Dead Snow/ Planet Terror (Death Proof on reverse)/ Sucker Punch/ Black Swan/ ***** Slap
033.jpg

Reverse Views of the ones above
034-1.jpg

Jurassic Park & Lost World
035.jpg

Transformers 1, 2 & 3
036.jpg

Wanted
028-1.jpg

Wanted
026-1.jpg

Wanted (reverse)
027.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Bump in case anyone missed this earlier ;)

Love to know what people think

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all :)

Sorry it's taken a few days to respond to your requests for the website guys :emb: but been a mad last few days at work before the Christmas break and to be honest I hadn't realise so many of you had visited this thread! :D

So, the shop I got these from (and you can get them from others and on eBay) is called J M Shop.

I thought it would be good to share a few things with you about the site by way of a heads up.

Firstly, I have only bought from them once, but everything went well and I was very happy with the items I received and the service generally. Postage can be expensive if you only want a couple of posters, but if you spend over $30 it's free - and believe me you can quickly find 20 of these posters on your want list and that's your $30 covered! :D

Prices range from $1 to $5 depending on the poster and the size you order (they also sell some Japanese cinema programmes for some films, but not many recent ones).

One thing I will say and that is it did take a while for the posters to arrive - about 2 weeks maybe a little longer - but then postage was free and the items came well packaged.

On the website itself - it's pretty basic as you will see - go right to the bottom of the home page and you can search by film genre, but you do have to scroll through all the posters on the page. There is also a search box, though I found some posters for some films didn't show up when I searched for them, but I then stumbled across looking for something else EEK!

Ordering is a bit primitive - basically you need to make a list of the posters you want (make sure you get the exact name of the poster you want as many films have several posters) and then you have to email the site in order for them to email you a 'quote' back.

Advice make sure you right down the name of any poster you think you might want as you see them, otherwise you'll find yourself getting frustrated as you try to track it down again through pages and pages of posters (trust me I learnt the hard way!!).

Payment I used Paypal which was very straightforward - just like paying a fellow Ninja here - you enter the email address and off you go (as opposed to them invoicing you)

The last thing I will say is about the posters themselves to manage expectations - they basic posters are small not quite as big as two steelbooks roughly (see my Wanted collection thread for a comparison). The quality also varies - some are reasonable thick, like thin card, but some are really really thin, almost like flyers.

OK guys, I hope that's helpful for you :D

Here's the link and good luck hunting down your favourite films! :oohyeah:

http://www.jmshop.net/

Reactions: Wreck
got a few Chrashis myself and a handful of original Japanese programs. will fish them out and upload them