Jasgoo Store Reviews

Thoth

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
Hmm, I'm curious did anyone shop from this store: Jasgoo

It kept popping up on my FB feed as an add and they seem to have low priced collectibles. The comments on FB were surprisingly ok and haven't noticed anyone saying it's a scam but the prices of some of these collectibles they have are just too good to be true.
Would appreciate any opinions as I have quite an interest in shopping if they are legit.

It kept popping up on my FB feed as an add and they seem to have low priced collectibles. The comments on FB were surprisingly ok and haven't noticed anyone saying it's a scam but the prices of some of these collectibles they have are just too good to be true.
Would appreciate any opinions as I have quite an interest in shopping if they are legit.
I ordered 3 statues. Currently waiting for them to arrive... it is probably a scam as I’ve seen the exact same collectibles and pictures they are advertising for the same versions of them for 500-1000 dollars.

I ordered 3 statues. Currently waiting for them to arrive... it is probably a scam as I’ve seen the exact same collectibles and pictures they are advertising for the same versions of them for 500-1000 dollars.

I've seen some people reporting they have got them.
And some of the statues they advertising are on Aliexpress as well so more than likely they do drop shipping.

Let me know if and how they reach you!

Hello, my friend and I each ordered a figure went with free delivery and have yet to receive our purchase. Free delivery is 15-20 days I purchased on Nov 2nd 2021 even if I had to wait the full 20 days. I've e-mailed them through their listed contact over 4 times over the weekend and have gotten no response this is their listed contact and there is no phone # [email protected]. We probably got bamboozled

Reactions: RhoSigma
Normally with these types of places offering much cheaper alternatives to the original item they are genuine but the final product is nothing like what you think you are going to get.
I got caught out once by a cheaper version of a statue I was after and I'm talking nearly £100 cheaper so I got drawn into it.
The one that turned up was the same statue but was nothing like as pictured, the end product was in fact terrible to put it bluntly and I purchased to actual item at its retail and was not disappointed at the item I received.
If I'm honest, regardless of how much cheaper these places seem to be I personally would never go near them again even if the item was identical, these knock offs take profit away from the actual artists who create these items and without the profit they would be unable to continue their art.
Theee is no replacement for the genuine item .

Reactions: RhoSigma and Thoth
Yeah I know the risks are higher with these but was just excited at the comments of some people who ordered saying they look really good. Some of the models they have on their store can't be found anywhere so not all of them are knock-offs I think.

And to be honest I don't think I can afford to pay 1k+ for premium ones so I was considering smaller size and cheaper options which these premium companies like F4F and Prime 1 don't care to do, now they all into huge sized expensive stuff.

Yeah I know the risks are higher with these but was just excited at the comments of some people who ordered saying they look really good. Some of the models they have on their store can't be found anywhere so not all of them are knock-offs I think.

And to be honest I don't think I can afford to pay 1k+ for premium ones so I was considering smaller size and cheaper options which these premium companies like F4F and Prime 1 don't care to do, now they all into huge sized expensive stuff.
I ordered from them back in the first week of November, and they lost my package. They haven't responded until I sent multiple emails and requested my order be replaced. They sent some cut and paste type of response that didn't help at all. If I don't get my order by December 10th, I'm asking for a refund.

I think you should ask for a refund. My account got deleted and there's no way to create an account anymore so probably they just toying with people's money.

Lesson learnt, when it's too good to be true then it probably is o_o

I think you should ask for a refund. My account got deleted and there's no way to create an account anymore so probably they just toying with people's money.

Lesson learnt, when it's too good to be true then it probably is o_o
Did you manage to get your money back from them mate?

I ordered a Tupac and Biggie ... lil small figurine statue (cheap stuff) $20 ... what showed up .... tupac, not so bad .... but Biggie ... wow he looked like the Hispanic version instead. lol.

Not from that site ................ fyi

• Haha
Reactions: Thoth and Robles
Yeah mate, ordered through PayPal to be covered.

PureArts releasing a Resident Evil Jill Valentine statue on the 16th :offtopic: My wallet will be suffering lol
They do some really nice statues. What's that one gonna set you back? as I've seen some of their prices and they ain't cheap :wow:
Glad to hear you got your dough back Mate :thumbs:

They do some really nice statues. What's that one gonna set you back? as I've seen some of their prices and they ain't cheap :wow:
Glad to hear you got your dough back Mate :thumbs:

There's no price available as they didn't announce it yet but I ordered the Licker Figure back in April and that set me back about £700 so expect it to be in that range 700-1000.

• Wow
Reactions: Robles
There's no price available as they didn't announce it yet but I ordered the Licker Figure back in April and that set me back about £700 so expect it to be in that range 700-1000.
WOW, Pricey mate :wow: Bet its proper nice though for that.

I've seen a few statutes in my local Forbidden Planet around the same sort of price but I've never been able to justify paying that sort of money for one, there will be something one day tho which ill bite on as I've been very close a couple of times :LOL:

Like this for instance from Sideshow by J Scott Campbell.
Seen it in there the other week and its absolutely brilliant AND JUST TO SAY IVE BEEN EXTREMELY TEMPTED BY IT :whistle: :LOL:
alice-in-wonderland_j-scott-campbell_gallery_5d7817de75d47.jpg

Reactions: Thoth
Yeah, I'm a sucker for Resident Evil and The Last of Us statues :offtopic:
And while The Last of Us is manageable, Resident Evil collectibles seem to never end. Every year there's a few being released. I'll be honest, I was tempted a few times to stop collecting Resident Evil items because of this.

Where is this Forbidden Planet in UK? I heard of it a few times but never visited one.
If you ever go down this road of buying expensive statues make sure you stick to something you really love. Nowadays everything looks good and is tempting lol

There's quite a few of them but the main one I use is in London,
I Used the Edinburgh branch from time to time when we are up there but I think it's gone now.

Ah closest one to me would be Birmingham and that is still over an hour drive. Maybe I will visit Cambridge if we not going into lockdown and check the store out at the same time.

Ah closest one to me would be Birmingham and that is still over an hour drive. Maybe I will visit Cambridge if we not going into lockdown and check the store out at the same time.
Yeah definitely worth a trip if you have never been to one before. Might be best to leave your wallet at home tho :rofl: :thumbs:

• Haha