Iowa
Evil Dead 2 - Jason Edmiston
http://www.mondotees.com/Evil-Dead-2_p_931.html

edmiston-ED2-add.jpg

Print Run Info
Released: 05/09/13
Run: 325
Size: 24 X 36

This beauty dropped today. Edmiston is easily becoming my favorite artist. His killer klowns is still my all time favorite. The amount of colors he manages to get in a screen print are out of this world.

Any one else snag one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: denizen
I meant they had ready made 24x36 frames with glass for $25 this past week with the 50% of sale.

Last edited:
I'll probably be waiting til July to get mine. Too bad you can't pick em up for me :p

Yeah, they don't allow that because it would support flippers. You could buy off the bay, then pickup from the gallery. Basically the flipper does nothing but click, buy, sell and sit back and :hilarious: :(

Makes sense and glad they have this in place. :thumbs:

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

From Twitter & Facebook:

EVIL DEAD 2 screen print APs drop tomorrow at 12 noon-ish EST on my Etsy store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/JasonEdmiston
Buy one, or you'll be Dead by dawn! Dead by dawn!

JasonEdmiston Etsy Store

Check out some of the awesome artwork you can add to your order to save on shipping. The Rob Zombie print is one of my favs. :thumbs:

Sold out in about a minute. $125 shipped to the US is double what mondo charged though

Man, I F5ed right when it went live. It showed 11 and I could not have been quicker checking out and didn't get it. You can see from his tweets it was less than a minute. Problem is, there was no limit on what you could buy. So, someone could have gotten all 11. :( Not sure why he needs 39 to take to SDCC. :dunno:

Roseart was kind enough to try and grab me one, as you can see... We both failed, it was absurd.

Thanks for trying Chris (Roseart) - much appreciated.

Even contacted JE directly and he's sted fast on saving the rest for SDCC. I was going to give you my regular unsigned one, and keep the signed AP from him. :p and :(

Reactions: Man of Steel
Ill take it if you never end up framin it

It'll get framed, it's just a matter of when. My wife has already offered to get one of my prints framed for me for Xmas. Plus I have a birthday coming up in less than two months. I will probably take any funds I receive from that and put it towards a framing.

I am just trying to decide which one will be next. It will probably be the AoD print unless I decide to pick up the Watchmen variant.

It'll get framed, it's just a matter of when. My wife has already offered to get one of my prints framed for me for Xmas. Plus I have a birthday coming up in less than two months. I will probably take any funds I receive from that and put it towards a framing.

I am just trying to decide which one will be next. It will probably be the AoD print unless I decide to pick up the Watchmen variant.

Funny how gifts for yourself from others changes in this hobby. "What do you want for Christmas or your birthday". "Michael's GCs". :hilarious:

Funny how gifts for yourself from others changes in this hobby. "What do you want for Christmas or your birthday". "Michael's GCs". :hilarious:

That's what I asked for last xmas. Received over $100 in Michael's gift cards to help cover the cost of framing. That's what I am going to ask for again this year. :D