915hxO19P9L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

INCLUDES

4K + Blu-Ray Gloss Steelbook
Lenticular Slipcase
40-Page Production Notes Booklet
4x Lobby cards
Double-Sided Poster

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean if you look at it it is same poster but from perspective of shark.
Something similar though not ssme was with The Mist Zavvi movie steelbook. Outside artwork reflected inside.
I like this artwork more and i hope it won't arrive with brown line defect like all Jaws 2 steels did.

INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED EDITION (Limited to 2,000) INCLUDES

Lenticular Slipcase
4x Lobby cards
Double-Sided Poster

Lenti slipcase and a gloss steel... hmm, may actually buy this. I like the steel and the slip will match my HDZ release very well.

INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED EDITION (Limited to 2,000) INCLUDES

Lenticular Slipcase
4x Lobby cards
Double-Sided Poster

Lenti slipcase and a gloss steel... hmm, may actually buy this. I like the steel and the slip will match my HDZ release very well.

So considering this is tradewide release, does that mean steelbooks in other countries in EU will be glossy too?

Reactions: astycorax
I mean if you look at it it is same poster but from perspective of shark.
Something similar though not ssme was with The Mist Zavvi movie steelbook. Outside artwork reflected inside.
I like this artwork more and i hope it won't arrive with brown line defect like all Jaws 2 steels did.
That's what I mean. If the slip was the the original poster (front the front) and the steelbook art is from the back - that would have paid off.
But they blew it.
this is what it should've been:
phonto.jpeg

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
I honestly like the slipbox; it’s the old DVD artwork. Plus you can either keep the 4K steelbook or replace it with the previous one without having redundant art.

Re. the four eyes thing. Great whites have nares on the underside of their snouts. It would have looked stupid if they had photoshopped them out. But, yeah, the actual eye placement is a bit low. If that’s the issue, then this art has always been a bit odd. At least it doesn’t have the large stupid 4K “+” blu-ray logos like on the Jaws slipbox spine

Don't mind the old dvd art on the slip and the steelbook is growing on me. Got a bit of a Jaws collection in my mancave and happy to add this to sit alongside the lenticular CE 4K release of the first film.

Reactions: JGCramp