915hxO19P9L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

INCLUDES

4K + Blu-Ray Gloss Steelbook
Lenticular Slipcase
40-Page Production Notes Booklet
4x Lobby cards
Double-Sided Poster

Last edited by a moderator:
This is limited to 2000 in the UK, 3000 worldwide. Italy will have 1000. All other territories will have the standard un-numbered steelbook without the extras
Will we be getting that option in the UK as well? We did with Jaws. I like steelbooks, but can do without all the paraphernalia that comes with Collector's Editions.

We didn't do it on this one but we hear you and is a good idea. We did it on Hard Target and will look to do it on our next releases. Thanks for the suggestion
Thanks for the reply and confirmation of that. In which case, I might just go for the Amaray release and pop the 4K disc in the blu-ray steelbook I already own (and donate the spare blu-ray disc). Saves me spending an extra £20 for additional artefacts I don't really need or want.

Thanks for the reply and confirmation of that. In which case, I might just go for the Amaray release and pop the 4K disc in the blu-ray steelbook I already own (and donate the spare blu-ray disc). Saves me spending an extra £20 for additional artefacts I don't really need or want.
Or just grab the steel only release from fnac. Works out about the same as a uk standalone release.

Edit - the uk 4k amaray is 4k only btw, no blu-ray disc.

Last edited:
Or just grab the steel only release from fnac. Works out about the same as a uk standalone release.

My total for Jaws 2 4K from FNAC is a tad over 51€. Shipping alone is over 26€. Pricier than steelbook itself, LOL.
My order of CE from Amazon.co.uk - total is 56,75€.
So definitively sticking with CE so far.
Will prob add this one along others on DVD- Store.

My total for Jaws 2 4K from FNAC is a tad over 51€. Shipping alone is over 26€. Pricier than steelbook itself, LOL.
My order of CE from Amazon.co.uk - total is 56,75€.
So definitively sticking with CE so far.
Will prob add this one along others on DVD- Store.
For you, perhaps... we were talking about uk buyers though lol for us it's around £25gbp

This is limited to 2000 in the UK, 3000 worldwide. Italy will have 1000. All other territories will have the standard un-numbered steelbook without the extra

Do you know if Amazon.it will have English friendly booklet or no? Usually with Universal releases is all in English except J Card paper.
Also do you know when it is going up to A.IT? Thanks