915hxO19P9L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

INCLUDES

4K + Blu-Ray Gloss Steelbook
Lenticular Slipcase
40-Page Production Notes Booklet
4x Lobby cards
Double-Sided Poster

Last edited by a moderator:
Cede.com has this item but it's double the price of Amazon and other stores.

Rarewaves pre-order for Collectors Edition - 48,95€. Dunno about shipping costs.

Rarewaves pre-order for Collectors Edition - 48,95€. Dunno about shipping costs.

Thank u so much! Finaly got my order in:drool: was arround €52 with shipping to the Netherlands. Payment through paypal, nice and easy. So happy :woot:

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
I haven't seen Jaws 2 in years, I think I seen it once all the way through. I have heard it's a decent sequel or bad to, to whatever people think. But I'm just happy to own it on 4k. Specifically this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Vader
Not that I've heard. Zavvi have been like this for all their "stock" recently. Feel like they haven't been paying their suppliers, and aren't getting releases on time. Bit of a shambles really.
Yeah I've seen numerous posts recently about this. Haven't touched Zavvi for any trade wide releases for ages now myself and go with HMV whenever I can as they always send my orders tracked

Yeah I've seen numerous posts recently about this. Haven't touched Zavvi for any trade wide releases for ages now myself and go with HMV whenever I can as they always send my orders tracked
Yep, same. The only orders I've had off them this year were wakanda forever, super-man 2 and 5 dirt cheap steels in random sales. HMV have had all my "new" release orders. Only outstanding ones with zavvi are fifth element and leon.

Reactions: Lord Vader
I've had to cancel five sets from Zavvi this year and missed out because they never came in and wasn't going to pay silly money on ebay for them.
Freakin' Zavvi. Hard to believe I used to love that company. All it took was a nonstop runaround to return items that were woefully damaged before shipment. Well...there's more to that. But yeah, that's what it comes down to.

Are you saying in this post that you had your order in and they just didn't ship it to you? Truly, after what I went thru, I would not doubt it at all.

My copy shipped yesterday from HMV. Hearing great things about the transfer :thumbs:
This is most excellent news!!! I was unaware of a new transfer. I did't really read up on all the particulars, but saw enough to want it. Really looking forward to this.

Freakin' Zavvi. Hard to believe I used to love that company. All it took was a nonstop runaround to return items that were woefully damaged before shipment. Well...there's more to that. But yeah, that's what it comes down to.

Are you saying in this post that you had your order in and they just didn't ship it to you? Truly, after what I went thru, I would not doubt it at all.

This is most excellent news!!! I was unaware of a new transfer. I did't really read up on all the particulars, but saw enough to want it. Really looking forward to this.
Yep stuff I ordered was never shipped and when I inquired. "No longer available" or "out of stock". What was the point of pre-ordering?