Price: CDN $26.99

j.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
Is that price correct?

$27CAD works out at only €17

Bargain!
And remember that shipping it will cost almost the same price of the steel…

Steel: 26.99$+taxes (15%) = 31$ -> 18£
Shipping by air (including box, wrapping, fees): 26$ -> 15£

Oh… and back in the day… every steels that were coming out in Canada were in this price range… 24.99$ - 29.99$ +tx... those were the days…
not bloody 44.99$ +tx!!!

Insane how they've jacked up the price on domestic releases. They are truly treating them as the "premium" product they always said they were.

Remember how much we laughed about the price point when the first original Disney wave hit, so long ago?

Yeah, some of these prices are insane at release time. I'll pull the trigger on this, and something highly coveted like Kong:Skull Island, but most films I'll pass on these days and just wait for the 2nd wave...or just not worry about it. Too expensive to get a steel for a movie I just 'liked' because I like the steel....unless, of course, it's a premium Nova, Mondo or HDZeta edition that's worth my hard earned dollar...like the killer Jackie Brown I just got. Would love to see this with a slip and goodies inside, but pretty sure it will be bare bones. I hope at the very least The Shark is Still Working continues to be on it.

Oh… and back in the day… every steels that were coming out in Canada were in this price range… 24.99$ - 29.99$ +tx... those were the days…
not bloody 44.99$ +tx!!!
we usually have no choice but to buy them at that price right away too, or risk not getting one at all

meanwhile in the states they get so many, and have sales where they can get the same steelbooks for $10-$15usd.

Reactions: Leafs17
we usually have no choice but to buy them at that price right away too, or risk not getting one at all

meanwhile in the states they get so many, and have sales where they can get the same steelbooks for $10-$15usd.
Yeah… that's Always my fear of missing out. We in Canada seems to get maybe 2% of the distribution while the USA get the whole rest. They're stucked with overstock for months while we sold out during pre-orders…

Of course, we can always ask @Stygian with his +10 ordered copies :p :D

Yeah, some of these prices are insane at release time. I'll pull the trigger on this, and something highly coveted like Kong:Skull Island, but most films I'll pass on these days and just wait for the 2nd wave...or just not worry about it. Too expensive to get a steel for a movie I just 'liked' because I like the steel....unless, of course, it's a premium Nova, Mondo or HDZeta edition that's worth my hard earned dollar...like the killer Jackie Brown I just got. Would love to see this with a slip and goodies inside, but pretty sure it will be bare bones. I hope at the very least The Shark is Still Working continues to be on it.
HDZETA are doing a premium edition for Jaws @jaws finatic

• Friendly
Reactions: jaws finatic