Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #23) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order August 29 at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: €139.90 (Box Set) - €59.90 (Lenti) - €54.90 (Full Slip)
Group buy: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip
Note: Combo Box Set 300 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Lenticular 200 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Full Slip 300: Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift

FB_IMG_1644116856524.jpgFB_IMG_1644116865297.jpg105034876_1939159952881493_1088830142274803173_o.jpg

Last edited:
I was planning on getting the box set but changed my mind yesterday

I already have the steelbook on it's own and the HMV Cine edition
FAC release is on it's way to me should have delivery in next week or so

I''m sure Cine-Musuem release it's going to look fantastic

I will likely regret changing my mind once I see in hand photos/videos but bad timing as I need the funds for other releases out in September/October

I was planning on getting the box set but changed my mind yesterday

I already have the steelbook on it's own and the HMV Cine edition
FAC release is on it's way to me should have delivery in next week or so

I''m sure Cine-Musuem release it's going to look fantastic

I will likely regret changing my mind once I see in hand photos/videos but bad timing as I need the funds for other releases out in September/October
That’s what I was thinking, but caved. What you waiting for in September/ Oct?

Sold out very fast direct with the Lenti selling out in under 3 minutes and the OC selling out not long after in around 4 minutes. FS still available just like in the HDN GB but all in all very stoked to have this one secured as it’s a very sought after premium no matter which retailer.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DMD4k and jasong
That’s what I was thinking, but caved. What you waiting for in September/ Oct?

Lot's of different releases from various retailers I have over 20 different pre orders already done for Sept/OCT with payment to be taken soon on a few and some pre orders still do that will require payment upfront

Reactions: jasong
Really wanted that one click, but just too pricey considering COVID has made me jobless. Thankfully I still have some money coming in and my wifes social security.

I'll add that while this hasn't soothed the savage soul completely, I'm not as destroyed as I was internally when I missed out on the FAC.

Thank you gents for the tags!!!!

Lot's of different releases from various retailers I have over 20 different pre orders already done for Sept/OCT with payment to be taken soon on a few and some pre orders still do that will require payment upfront
Yep, just wondered what. Hoping for Matrix myself.

Last edited:
Really wanted that one click, but just too pricey considering COVID has made me jobless. Thankfully I still have some money coming in and my wifes social security.

I'll add that while this hasn't soothed the savage soul completely, I'm not as destroyed as I was internally when I missed out on the FAC.

Thank you gents for the tags!!!!
Glad you got the lenti, I think the lenti is the classic. Hope things are on the way up.

Reactions: jaws finatic

Sorry to read about your job situation. I’m in the same boat but had set aside a few extra $ for the lenti and luckily grabbed one via the gb. I’d say hopefully things pick up soon job-wise but every time I try and be even a little bit optimistic 2020 just gets worse.

Sorry to read about your job situation. I’m in the same boat but had set aside a few extra $ for the lenti and luckily grabbed one via the gb. I’d say hopefully things pick up soon job-wise but every time I try and be even a little bit optimistic 2020 just gets worse.
Yeah man. Everything's going crazy all over the globe, whether it's COVID, or earthquakes, or fires, or tornadoes, and not just in places they usually are, but strange diverse places you'd never expect them. Now there's swarms of Locusts coming on the scene.

On it's face at the present steelbook collecting is kind of back burner, but strangely at the same time, when this comes in the mail, it will surely provide a jolt of excitement and happiness, and these days you get that where you can find it. If you can find it in a killer Lenti of Jaws....all the better.

Was really tempted by the amazing artwork, but I have so many pre-orders with them and so little information on when anything will be shipped, I decided not to block any more money....I really hope they release the pending titles soon.

Reactions: Killi Zoltan