Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #23) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order August 29 at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: €139.90 (Box Set) - €59.90 (Lenti) - €54.90 (Full Slip)
Group buy: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip
Note: Combo Box Set 300 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Lenticular 200 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Full Slip 300: Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift

FB_IMG_1644116856524.jpgFB_IMG_1644116865297.jpg105034876_1939159952881493_1088830142274803173_o.jpg

Last edited:
Besides the fact that that tagline didn't come around until four years after Jaws, I'm pretty sure that at sea, someone could hear you scream. I'm assuming it's just a joke for the mockup, and won't be on the actual release.

• Haha
Reactions: BluCrazy2 and DMD4k
It looks like the booklet is the same as the digibook which I already have. I am not paying the asking price
for just the so-so steelbook and slip box. Stand back, stand back, no one better try to make me do it.

It looks like the booklet is the same as the digibook which I already have. I am not paying the asking price
for just the so-so steelbook and slip box. Stand back, stand back, no one better try to make me do it.

Jaws will be released with special booklet and a collectible card with Roger Kastel's Artwork to celebrate 45th Anniversary.
The differences are everywhere, but you need to know how to see and appreciate them. :thumbs:

Generic Front Artwork

jaws-movie-poster.jpeg

CMA Exclusive by Roger Kastel (for the first time on Home Video Release)

Roger Kastel - Alternative Poster.jpg

Jaws will be released with special booklet and a collectible card with Roger Kastel's Artwork to celebrate 45th Anniversary.
The differences are everywhere, but you need to know how to see and appreciate them. :thumbs:

Generic Front Artwork

View attachment 475813

View attachment 475815
I'll be honest, I don't see this huge difference between these two apart for the logo and the color shades...

Generic Front Artwork

View attachment 475813

View attachment 475815

Now that’s what I’m talking about finally the iconic Jaws artwork on a Premium (with only a slight variant change to the title) by the King Roger Kastel :notworthy::cigar::drool: fk yeah!! CM just obliterated FAC and HDZ with the team up of Kastel (front artwork) and Gilbey’s (rear artwork) amazing artwork.

1592901403102.gif

Patrick Connan makes a return back as well with his stunning piece featuring on a OC again just like the hard serve he did with his artwork on the Batman Duology OC’s of Catwoman and Penguin variants. Definitely in for an OC come GB or direct so I can add it to my ever growing collection of Jaws Premiums. Thanks for the tag @DMD4k :thumbs:

Last edited:
That's ok. More copies for @jaws finatic :p
Yeah, this is really nice looking. I don't see where the booklet has been posted, so I have to assume it is the same as the old digibook. There was a dvd release years back that had a completely different booklet inside. It would be nice to see that partnered with a 4k Jaws release.

The bigger issue here is the photocards that are going to come with this set. Just for once...just one time, man.. I'd like to see Official Mini Lobby Cards as well as a photo set of the attack scenes. I jones for that so much I started making my own a couple years ago and gave some away here during Ninja week. Would really love to see that.

It would be nice if I had the coin to bring home all this Jaws goodness. I was thinking just last night as I entered the publishers clearing house giveaway that if I win the big money, I'll put up a bunch of cool stuff and just give it away here at the Ninja!! I'll call it MEGA JAWS GIVEAWAY!! Wish me luck dudes!!!!

Last edited:
It would be nice if I had the coin to bring home all this Jaws goodness. I was thinking just last night as I entered the publishers clearing house giveaway that if I win the big money, I'll but up a bunch of cool stuff and just give it away here at the Ninja!! I'll call it MEGA JAWS GIVEAWAY!! Wish me luck dudes!!!!

Very thoughtful. Good luck.

Generic Front Artwork

View attachment 475813

View attachment 475815
@duckandrun My sincerest apologies. Terrible mistake on my part. I got my threads mixed up. I thought I was posting on the FilmArena Jaws thread which does show a booklet with a picture of Spielberg wearing headphones that also appears in the digibook.
My shirt is off and now I will proceed to give myself 15 lashes.

Why does Rogers art have a * next to it on the beauty shot ? Just curious ... wasnt confirmed at the time of beauty shot or something?

thx @Gaz85 image didnt fully load on my clickthrough so bottom was cut off ha.

Jason had already done that work for Mondo. But ok.

Check out this mini museum collection from the production designer Joe Alves

Joe Alves is he nicest dude. It's just amazing how many people I've met who worked on Jaws that are just incredibly nice. Him, Jeff Kramer (Deputy Hendricks), and Carl Gottlieb are truly authentically nice dudes. I was blown away at their kindness and 'happy to help' mentality for a bunch of screwballs who beg for this movie. lol.

Alves has a killer storyboard set available to buy. It is a most worthy acquisition I can assure you.

Joe Alves is he nicest dude. It's just amazing how many people I've met who worked on Jaws that are just incredibly nice. Him, Jeff Kramer (Deputy Hendricks), and Carl Gottlieb are truly authentically nice dudes. I was blown away at their kindness and 'happy to help' mentality for a bunch of screwballs who beg for this movie. lol.

Alves has a killer storyboard set available to buy. It is a most worthy acquisition I can assure you.

Thanks for this info. I just checked out his site and there is some good stuff. The $20 shark eating Quint storyboard was sold out so I did grab the $50 deluxe one (and an Escape from NY one, too). $7.60 for media mail shipping isn't bad either. Any chance you give me the heads up on how well they package these storyboards? The way stuff gets delivered to my building anything not delivered in a box often arrives damaged.

Reactions: jaws finatic