Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #134) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 3, 2020 (Standard) - July 15, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 999 CZK (Standard) - 1699 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 601 numbered copies

29509023-460E-47DF-BF7E-68DD6D3E8861.jpeg

Last edited:
that sucks man. i just pre ordered. can't find a spot to cancel so i've sent them an email. any ideas? lol.
Im not sure you can cancel a preorder, let me know if you figure it out :LOL: gave up trying
Maybe it's since changed, going by @davetherave's response, but their "policy" last I knew they didn't offer refunds to overseas customers due to Bank transfer rates being too high if you aren't a Czech national :cautious: They did however offer store credits :facepalm:

Good luck anyhow, hopefully it's changed.

• Informative
Reactions: DMD4k
Maybe it's since changed, going by @davetherave's response, but their "policy" last I knew they didn't offer refunds to overseas customers due to Bank transfer rates being too high if you aren't a Czech national :cautious: They did however offer store credits :facepalm:

Good luck anyhow, hopefully it's changed.
Thanks mucho. I fired off an email to them last night asking to cancel, but just sent another one making sure they know I don't want a refund and to put my money on credit so I can get the correct items. Hopefully this works.