Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #134) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 3, 2020 (Standard) - July 15, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 999 CZK (Standard) - 1699 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 601 numbered copies

29509023-460E-47DF-BF7E-68DD6D3E8861.jpeg

Last edited:
Is there any chance this FAC version will have embossing/debossing? I only ask because I know sometimes releases in some areas won't have it, but some will, as in the case of Justice League with the emblems on the front and Infinity War with the glove and stones. This movie so deserves it.

Reactions: GeoRattray
Is there any chance this FAC version will have embossing/debossing? I only ask because I know sometimes releases in some areas won't have it, but some will, as in the case of Justice League with the emblems on the front and Infinity War with the glove and stones. This movie so deserves it.
You mean the Steelbook? It is flat, the pictures are from Filmarena so flat as a pancake in CZ

No FAC release will be the WWA steelbook
FilmArena already have provided the images of that steelbook

We just waiting now on beauty shot to see what the Fullslip XL looks like and other items included

Release date for FAC release will likely change

Reactions: DMD4k
Dear Collectors,

we would love to inform you that premium FAC edition JAWS featuring (4K Ultra HD Blu-ray + Blu-ray) 45th Anniversary WWA Generic SteelBook has been approved.

Before we present this premium edition to you, we would like to inform you of what is coming and which titles we will use in the next round of pre-orders.

Best regards,
Team FA

Reactions: Edwin Carroll
LOL. Yeah...I'm pretty thankful they moved the funds to credit. I won't be making that mistake again.
Credit is OK I guess if you plan on buying something again fairly soon, otherwise I'd much prefer a standard refund if I decided to/had to cancel. I'd rather not tie up funds unnecessarily. Pretty poor of FA to still do this IMO, but I'm glad it's worked out for you and to your satisfaction :)

Reactions: Shark