Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on April 23 at 9 AM UK time for Red Carpet subcribers and 12 PM general sale)
Price: £36.99
Note: Collector's edition includes a SteelBook + lenticular slipbox + 44-page booklet + 4 art cards

To have your faulty booklet replaced, follow the below instructions:

Thank you for placing order 123 with us for Jaws - Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Collector's Edition Steelbook.

We Just wanted to let you know we have discovered the booklet within the recent Jaws exclusive edition has an error and some of the pages have been printed in the wrong order. From Universal Pictures UK - we apologise for the printing error on the booklet for the Jaws 4K Zavvi exclusive Steelbook. We are currently re-printing the booklet and if you would like a replacement copy please send an email to [email protected] with the subject ‘Jaws Replacement Booklet’.

Please include your full postal address and proof of purchase by the 31st August 2020 and we will send you a new booklet in the post.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause to you.

If you require any further support or have any additional questions then please contact our customer service team who will be happy to help.

Regards,

zavvi customer service

12540848-8424761426688437.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What chance will i have this arriving mint, zero chance.
Its taking approx 2 months and more to get stuff to arrive to me but today i got one within 21 days which was a big surprise. I even have two items sitting at 86 days which i cant see coming now.
I was very close to cancelling this and thought it was just the size of steel with slip.
Unless they packed it better for overseas shipping which is very unlikely, with the crap packing and how long it might take get here its not looking good.
Im sticking to steels non exclusives only from zavvi.
i have had to much crap arrive in bags like that its annoying. And depending on how sturdy the editions are its either banged up or very banged up and creased.
Its amazing that zavvi still sell out of things and this was one of them and they just dont give a crap how it arrives.
It is after all a steelbook in there under what im hearing flimsy packaging.

I think its time to look through my orders and cancel anything with fancy packaging or the like.

Why is it zavvi gets offered most of the exclusive stuff is it cause they have been around so long?

I ordered my dawn of the dead through them also but i will cancel that also as they just scare me too much with there poor packing. I leave in there for now but will cancel it soon.

What chance will i have this arriving mint, zero chance.
Its taking approx 2 months and more to get stuff to arrive to me but today i got one within 21 days which was a big surprise. I even have two items sitting at 86 days which i cant see coming now.
I was very close to cancelling this and thought it was just the size of steel with slip.
Unless they packed it better for overseas shipping which is very unlikely, with the crap packing and how long it might take get here its not looking good.
Im sticking to steels non exclusives only from zavvi.
i have had to much crap arrive in bags like that its annoying. And depending on how sturdy the editions are its either banged up or very banged up and creased.
Its amazing that zavvi still sell out of things and this was one of them and they just dont give a crap how it arrives.
It is after all a steelbook in there under what im hearing flimsy packaging.

I think its time to look through my orders and cancel anything with fancy packaging or the like.

Why is it zavvi gets offered most of the exclusive stuff is it cause they have been around so long?

I ordered my dawn of the dead through them also but i will cancel that also as they just scare me too much with there poor packing. I leave in there for now but will cancel it soon.
Shipping Packaging is all the same. Arrived today here in Italy with the jiffy bag.

I'm still waiting for delivery
Zavvi orders been taking recently 9-15 days to arrive recently
My estimated delivery date is June 5th to June 12th
I got delivery today for Onward steelbook
That was also sent in a jiffy mailer
That had same estimated delivery time frame

Hopefully I will meet the postman as I often do before he puts through the letterbox as it will very likely get damaged if he arrives before I get home in the mornings from work

They offered me 5% dicount for the damage. Circa £1.85 pffttt...

They offered me 5% dicount for the damage. Circa £1.85 pffttt...
You can reject that and ask for higher discount partial refund or do a return for full refund

Just keep asking them until you get offer that acceptable to you
It might take a few messages

Reactions: jasong
You can reject that and ask for higher discount partial refund or do a return for full refund

Just keep asking them until you get offer that acceptable to you
It might take a few messages
Thanks Paul. I did say no thanks. I said 15% or I’ll have another.

Reactions: paulboland
Shipping Packaging is all the same. Arrived today here in Italy with the jiffy bag.
I know it would be have bought from them long enough here is hoping them as anything is possible with them. Once few years back had a single steel in a box big enough for a box set.

The dispatch email you got from Zavvi will have a estimated delivery date timeframe
If the estimated delivery date has passed then contact Zavvi
The ETA was June 2nd -3rd. I've received 2 shirts that were ordered from the same site 3 days after the dispatch email for Jaws and theyve already fallen through my letter box.

I'm still waiting for delivery
Zavvi orders been taking recently 9-15 days to arrive recently
My estimated delivery date is June 5th to June 12th
I got delivery today for Onward steelbook
That was also sent in a jiffy mailer
That had same estimated delivery time frame

Hopefully I will meet the postman as I often do before he puts through the letterbox as it will very likely get damaged if he arrives before I get home in the mornings from work
So how far back recently have they been using jiffy mailers as I have a load of stuff being sent and this really bugs me, it's bad enough getting the white boxes which do work but are not the best but jiffy mailers and sent overseas don't work for me.

So how far back recently have they been using jiffy mailers as I have a load of stuff being sent and this really bugs me, it's bad enough getting the white boxes which do work but are not the best but jiffy mailers and sent overseas don't work for me.
Just recently since Onward

Just recently since Onward
Bloody hell so thats more likely for me going to be
Blood shot
Sonic
Grudge
Parasite
Onward
Gremlins

In a bubble mailer to Australia 2 months possibly in transit or sitting about somewhere.
Obviously have jaws and others coming also least you guys can return stuff easily its pretty hard from here.

Guys, I received my copy from Zavvi today.
Here´s my unboxing.
Enjoy!
JAWS - Zavvi UK Exclusive 4K Collector´s Edition Steelbook (lenticular + art cards) 08.06.2020

Reactions: Sigill
He's asking about the emails regarding the booklet.

@blucrazy2 Yes it's normal for them to take a while to get back.
I've just received a response from this email address:
[email protected]
(the one given originally by HMV), as follows:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your e-mail. We apologise for the printing error on the booklet for Jaws 4k. Our printers are currently re-printing this for you and as we have your postal details we will ensure you are sent a new booklet when they come in to us shortly.

Kind regards,

Sony DADC on behalf of Universal Pictures UK

I'm right in the middle of my delivery window and just found out the postal worker who delivers mail to my building lost (or stole for all I know) a whole day's worth of packages. Supposedly she left them at a different building last Friday and never bothered to retrieve them. I'm told the postal service was notified about it yesterday afternoon. I really hope my copy wasn't in that day's mail load but with the luck I've been having lately I'm worried that I might never get my steelbook. I don't really want to spend extra money but I'm thinking of grabbing a Best Buy copy just in case. Those always arrive damaged, though, so I might not bother.

Zavvi has started sending the following:

Thank you for placing order 123 with us for Jaws - Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Collector's Edition Steelbook.

We Just wanted to let you know we have discovered the booklet within the recent Jaws exclusive edition has an error and some of the pages have been printed in the wrong order. From Universal Pictures UK - we apologise for the printing error on the booklet for the Jaws 4K Zavvi exclusive Steelbook. We are currently re-printing the booklet and if you would like a replacement copy please send an email to [email protected] with the subject ‘Jaws Replacement Booklet’.

Please include your full postal address and proof of purchase by the 31st August 2020 and we will send you a new booklet in the post.

If you require any further support or have any additional questions then please contact our customer service team who will be happy to help.

Regards,

zavvi customer service

Zavvi has started sending the following:

Regards,

zavvi customer service
Yes, I've received that email this morning as well.