Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on April 23 at 9 AM UK time for Red Carpet subcribers and 12 PM general sale)
Price: £36.99
Note: Collector's edition includes a SteelBook + lenticular slipbox + 44-page booklet + 4 art cards

To have your faulty booklet replaced, follow the below instructions:

Thank you for placing order 123 with us for Jaws - Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Collector's Edition Steelbook.

We Just wanted to let you know we have discovered the booklet within the recent Jaws exclusive edition has an error and some of the pages have been printed in the wrong order. From Universal Pictures UK - we apologise for the printing error on the booklet for the Jaws 4K Zavvi exclusive Steelbook. We are currently re-printing the booklet and if you would like a replacement copy please send an email to [email protected] with the subject ‘Jaws Replacement Booklet’.

Please include your full postal address and proof of purchase by the 31st August 2020 and we will send you a new booklet in the post.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause to you.

If you require any further support or have any additional questions then please contact our customer service team who will be happy to help.

Regards,

zavvi customer service

12540848-8424761426688437.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be honest, I'm finding it hard to see a Zero finish anywhere on that, It looks basic matte to me.

Just look at the shark on the front, you can see streaks in the black of it's mouth.....

Truly cheap design to avail of maximum profit in sales. I was going to sell my original, but now I don't thinks so. This looks so dull and washed out. It desperately misses the red in the title IMO.

Crap effort for such an iconic film. Especially when you see lesser known films such as Mandy and Tigers Are Not Scared getting full gloss finishes.... :(

Not a huge fan of the finish but I see what your getting at as side on you can see the streakyness with the metallic shining through but head on (Pics posted in the other jaws thread) it’s not as predominant. For me this would be between matte and zero / low sheen.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Is this the same steelbook as zavvi will have or will zavvi one be different
I'm guessing it'll be the same WWA but who knows?

Usually all the European steelbooks are the same (UK, Italy, Germany etc...). If there's a difference, the U.S. can sometimes get a change from Europes version.

I guess we won't know for sure until all are released......

Hmmm the steelbook may not be the greatest but anyway the lenticular slip will be. For all i know its the first time zavvi comes with a full lenticular slip, also without a 4k banner. And the steelbook doesnt look the worst i have seen, It looks like mattelic and it shines (at least):rofl:. for its price its not that bad for whats in the package. Its a must have set for me:D

Hmmm the steelbook may not be the greatest but anyway the lenticular slip will be. For all i know its the first time zavvi comes with a full lenticular slip, also without a 4k banner. And for its price its not that bad for whats in the package. Its a must have set for me:D
For its price?

£37 for that? :LOL:

**disappointed mike wasowski face**
Paul please ask your friends if the finish will be glossy :mad:
It's a WWA steelbook same release in Europe

I would not go by FilmArena photos for WWA steelbooks they sometimes can be less impressive than what you seen in hand