Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on April 23 at 9 AM UK time for Red Carpet subcribers and 12 PM general sale)
Price: £36.99
Note: Collector's edition includes a SteelBook + lenticular slipbox + 44-page booklet + 4 art cards

To have your faulty booklet replaced, follow the below instructions:

Thank you for placing order 123 with us for Jaws - Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Collector's Edition Steelbook.

We Just wanted to let you know we have discovered the booklet within the recent Jaws exclusive edition has an error and some of the pages have been printed in the wrong order. From Universal Pictures UK - we apologise for the printing error on the booklet for the Jaws 4K Zavvi exclusive Steelbook. We are currently re-printing the booklet and if you would like a replacement copy please send an email to [email protected] with the subject ‘Jaws Replacement Booklet’.

Please include your full postal address and proof of purchase by the 31st August 2020 and we will send you a new booklet in the post.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause to you.

If you require any further support or have any additional questions then please contact our customer service team who will be happy to help.

Regards,

zavvi customer service

12540848-8424761426688437.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy I cancelled this just in time, not worth £37 IMO especially when the clowns at zavvi are shipping them out in bubble mailers :wtf: (no surprise there though :rolleyes:). But when will they ever learn??? Invest in some better quality packaging for larger items such as this and it will soon pay off in the long term given the amount that must get returned due to damages :facepalm:

Reactions: Steelselecta
I read that the pages are inverted
I had the HMV version delivered today and yes, the booklet is screwed up, the Introduction is on the final pages, (if yo look at the pic in the OP, the storyboards pages aren't correct either..) it makes nonsensical reading as the page next to each other isn't correct. What a complete screw up. I'm gonna return this, £35 for the HMV non steelbook version is even more of a disaster. I suppose you could unstaple it and put the pages back in the right order (whatever that is) , but you would need to guillotine the right side after to straighten the edge up....don't think i'll bother.

• Wow
Reactions: GeoRattray
Universal need to do a new booklet replacement and arrange how customers get corrected booklet
It affects all customers who purchased the HMV Exclusive Cine- Edition and Zavvi Exclusive Collector's Edition

Reactions: asseanontv
ZAVVI-IS-GONNA-HEAR-ME. the dumbest mistake ever. How can they get Roy Schneider wrong!? Roy Schneider's mistake should've triggered to Universal that something was wrong. AARRGHH
It's to do with Universal the booklet been wrong
Both HMV and Zavvi exclusive releases has same Lenti Slip and booklet and artcards both releases have the booklet error
HMV only difference between the Zavvi release is it has Amaray instead of a steelbook

I see exactly whats wrong with the booklet. If you were to turn each double page around, it would be correct... questions is, do I unstaple it to do it...

What they've done is printed a connected story over a double page. Its all throughout the book though so non makes sense. You immediately read the end of the second to last page's beginning. Turn it over, you have the exact same issue only now, the beginning of a story or picture, you'll read or see at the end of the book and it carries on like that. You can't possibly fix it. Complete misprint of pages to fix into a book