Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on April 23 at 9 AM UK time for Red Carpet subcribers and 12 PM general sale)
Price: £36.99
Note: Collector's edition includes a SteelBook + lenticular slipbox + 44-page booklet + 4 art cards

12540848-8424761426688437.jpg

To have your faulty booklet replaced, follow the below instructions:

Thank you for placing order 123 with us for Jaws - Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Collector's Edition Steelbook.

We Just wanted to let you know we have discovered the booklet within the recent Jaws exclusive edition has an error and some of the pages have been printed in the wrong order. From Universal Pictures UK - we apologise for the printing error on the booklet for the Jaws 4K Zavvi exclusive Steelbook. We are currently re-printing the booklet and if you would like a replacement copy please send an email to [email protected] with the subject ‘Jaws Replacement Booklet’.

Please include your full postal address and proof of purchase by the 31st August 2020 and we will send you a new booklet in the post.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause to you.

If you require any further support or have any additional questions then please contact our customer service team who will be happy to help.

Regards,

zavvi customer service

Last edited by a moderator:
@paulboland can you confirm me this is not in stock? It's sold out, right? No replacement if damaged right?
Its depends if Universal have stock available to provide to Zavvi

UK print run of steelbook is shared between Zavvi and Amazon UK and is sold out.

Lenticular Slip booklet and artcards is also a shared print run between Zavvi and HMV

I expect Universal will have spare steelbooks as it's been released in lot of countries

Universal UK need to reprint the booklet correctly but I dont know as of yet if that going to happen

Its depends if Universal have stock available to provide to Zavvi

UK print run of steelbook is shared between Zavvi and Amazon UK and is sold out.

Lenticular Slip booklet and artcards is also a shared print run between Zavvi and HMV

I expect Universal will have spare steelbooks as it's been released in lot of countries

Universal UK need to reprint the booklet correctly but I dont know as of yet if that going to happen
Thank you. Aren't you a Zavvi employee?

Just had an email from HMV (regarding the Cine-Edition) in reference to the Faulty booklet. I also had a reply direct from Universal as well. They are aware of the situation and are re-printing the booklet and are doing a replacement program.

Below is the email from HMV which contains an email address , this shold be the same for the Zavvi versions as well, just send your zavvi order confirmation email:
-----------
We're getting in touch regarding your order for the below item:
Order number:
Jaws (hmv exclusive) Cine Edition
We have recently been advised that the booklet that accompanies the product unfortunately contains a fault and on behalf of both hmv and our suppliers, we offer our sincere apologies for any disappointment as a result of this.
In order to correct this error, the supplier is currently in the process of re-printing the booklet in the correct order. To request a replacement booklet, please send an email to [email protected] by Monday 31st August 2020 with the following details:

• Enter the email subject as 'Jaws Replacement Booklet'
• Include your full postal address for the booklet to be delivered to
• Please forward a copy of the confirmation email for your hmv order as proof of purchase

Once your request has been received, the supplier will work hard to get a replacement booklet to you at the first opportunity.
Please feel free to contact us should you require any further assistance.
Kind regards,
hmv Customer Service Team

Just had an email from HMV (regarding the Cine-Edition) in reference to the Faulty booklet. I also had a reply direct from Universal as well. They are aware of the situation and are re-printing the booklet and are doing a replacement program.

Below is the email from HMV which contains an email address , this shold be the same for the Zavvi versions as well, just send your zavvi order confirmation email:
-----------
Order number:
We have recently been advised that the booklet that accompanies the product unfortunately contains a fault and on behalf of both hmv and our suppliers, we offer our sincere apologies for any disappointment as a result of this.
In order to correct this error, the supplier is currently in the process of re-printing the booklet in the correct order. To request a replacement booklet, please send an email to [email protected] by Monday 31st August 2020 with the following details:

• Please forward a copy of the confirmation email for your hmv order as proof of purchase

Once your request has been received, the supplier will work hard to get a replacement booklet to you at the first opportunity.
Kind regards,
Thank you, gonna do it now

-----------
Order number:

Kind regards,
Email sent...

I'll just wait. I trust in zavvi;) think i ordered over a 1000€ never had problems, and the service was good when i had a complaint.
In regards to the booklet you need to use the enquires Universal email address or Universal Sony Dadc email address
Retailers are not sending the replacement booklet themselves so no point in contacting Zavvi :LOL: :rofl:

The booklet replacement program is been done by Universal not the retailers