Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on April 23 at 9 AM UK time for Red Carpet subcribers and 12 PM general sale)
Price: £36.99
Note: Collector's edition includes a SteelBook + lenticular slipbox + 44-page booklet + 4 art cards

12540848-8424761426688437.jpg

To have your faulty booklet replaced, follow the below instructions:

Thank you for placing order 123 with us for Jaws - Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Collector's Edition Steelbook.

We Just wanted to let you know we have discovered the booklet within the recent Jaws exclusive edition has an error and some of the pages have been printed in the wrong order. From Universal Pictures UK - we apologise for the printing error on the booklet for the Jaws 4K Zavvi exclusive Steelbook. We are currently re-printing the booklet and if you would like a replacement copy please send an email to [email protected] with the subject ‘Jaws Replacement Booklet’.

Please include your full postal address and proof of purchase by the 31st August 2020 and we will send you a new booklet in the post.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause to you.

If you require any further support or have any additional questions then please contact our customer service team who will be happy to help.

Regards,

zavvi customer service

Last edited by a moderator:
You can also use this email address to contact Universal UK

[email protected]
I wouldn't bother with that, you'll just get a message from them back as I did (see below), it'll direct you to the original email address for the replacement as I advised in my HMV email alert.;

Thank you for your e-mail. We apologise for the printing error on the booklet for Jaws 4k Zavvi and HMV exclusives.
Our printers are currently re-printing this for you and we ask you e-mail the below with your full postal address and proof of purchase by the 31st August 2020 so a new one can be sent out to you.
Please use the following subject in your mail: Jaws Replacement Booklet
[email protected]
Kind regards,
Universal UK
Mel

• Informative
Reactions: Shark
I wouldn't bother with that, you'll just get a message from them back as I did (see below), it'll direct you to the original email address for the replacement as I advised in my HMV email alert.;

Thank you for your e-mail. We apologise for the printing error on the booklet for Jaws 4k Zavvi and HMV exclusives.
Our printers are currently re-printing this for you and we ask you e-mail the below with your full postal address and proof of purchase by the 31st August 2020 so a new one can be sent out to you.
Please use the following subject in your mail: Jaws Replacement Booklet
[email protected]
Kind regards,
Universal UK
Mel
Members can use both email address if they want
Universal Enquires will send the info about how to get replacement booklet
You used the [email protected] yourself that why Universal sent you a reply ;)

Sony Dadc is the distribution center to ship items
Universal UK Pictures are doing the re-print of the booklet and using Sony Dadc to send the booklets to customers address
Sony Dadc do distribution for a good few labels not just universal

HMV sent the email to you not Zavvi

I hope this one will be delivered without damage. As
In regards to the booklet you need to use the enquires Universal email address or Universal Sony Dadc email address
Retailers are not sending the replacement booklet themselves so no point in contacting Zavvi :LOL: :rofl:

The booklet replacement program is been done by Universal not the retailers
Ok thanks for the info on that. But i was more talking about the delivery and service. Never had something damaged. Hope this one will be good to, becouse i've read some messeges about damaged steelbooks and slips. About the booklet you cant complain zavvi becouse they dont make it iknow:hilarious: right now my concerns are more about getting this arived without damage. If not i'll contact zavvi for this. Has anyone some info if you get a refund or something, might this happens? Or will they just blame the post man?:rofl:

I hope this one will be delivered without damage. As

Ok thanks for the info on that. But i was more talking about the delivery and service. Never had something damaged. Hope this one will be good to, becouse i've read some messeges about damaged steelbooks and slips. About the booklet you cant complain zavvi becouse they dont make it iknow:hilarious: right now my concerns are more about getting this arived without damage. If not i'll contact zavvi for this. Has anyone some info if you get a refund or something, might this happens? Or will they just blame the post man?:rofl:
Zavvi usually offer partial refund at first usually 10% or 15% and keep damaged item but you don't have to accept this
You can request a full refund or replacement and they will give this if you ask for it
If no replacement stock available a full refund will be given instead
You will need to return the damaged item for a full refund or replacement and is normal with retailers you send back damaged item for a refund or replacment
Sometimes they might give a full refund and say keep damaged item but a retailer is not required to give you this option by law

Your rights are full refund or replacement (If any available) when you return damaged goods back to a retailer

• Informative
Reactions: GrimmReapah
Zavvi usually offer partial refund at first usually 10% or 15% and keep damaged item but you don't have to accept this
You can request a full refund or replacement and they will give this if you ask for it
You will need to return the damaged item for a full refund or replacement and is normal with retailers you send back damaged item for a refund or replacment
Sometimes they might give a full refund and say keep damaged item but a retailer is not required to give you this option by law

Your rights are full refund or replacement (If any available) when you return damaged goods back to a retailer
Thank u. Youre beeing very helpfull:thanks:

Reactions: paulboland

I am still a bit confused Paul

Can you please say " full refund or replacement" a few more times.

It might sink in

Has anyone else not received thier copy yet as it's been nearly a week since mine was dispatched?? ☹☹
Still waiting for my copy.
Ordered a steelbook from Zoom on Sunday and recieved Wednesday. The post service Zavvi are currently using is absolute dog ****.

Ordered a steelbook from Zoom on Sunday and recieved Wednesday. The post service Zavvi are currently using is absolute dog ****.
Emailed Zavvi as mine still not arrived. They have sent a replacement, so if yours still hasn't arrived, might be worth you doing the same while they still have spare copies.

The dispatch email you got from Zavvi will have a estimated delivery date timeframe
If the estimated delivery date has passed then contact Zavvi

Emailed Zavvi as mine still not arrived. They have sent a replacement, so if yours still hasn't arrived, might be worth you doing the same while they still have spare copies.

Really? Zavvi are sending out replacements for items that haven't arrived 6 days after the release date?
For an item that's "currently out of stock?" During a pandemic when mail is expected to be slower?

What happened to the having to wait 21 to 30 days policy?

Really? Zavvi are sending out replacements for items that haven't arrived 6 days after the release date?
For an item that's "currently out of stock?" During a pandemic when mail is expected to be slower?

I've got a couple of Switch games that were ordered on the 24th of may with next day delivery and I'm still being fobbed off with the pandemic stuff to why delivery has been slower :LOL:

No, they are clearly out of stock, clowns just don't want me to ask for a refund

With Zavvi
UK it's 14 days
21 days for Rep of Ireland and some other countries in Europe
Rest of world it's 30 days and some select countries longer timeframe

With Covid-19
1-2 weeks wating for delivery in UK for items shipped from UK is not unusual at the moment
It can vary you can get delivery quickly or be delayed

Reactions: Stygian
No damage :)
@paulboland I already sent the email 2 the 2 addresses but no one replied me. Is it normal?
BUT THE STEELBOOK HAS GOT A LITTLE DENT :(
You contact Zavvi by using contact us
Login to your Zavvi acoount
Order history completed orders
Click Jaws from your order history
Click Contact US

Note
Zavvi have a backlog of a lot of custumer messages due to Covid-19 less persons available to reply to messages
Normally you need wait 24-48 hours before Zavvi reply to you so expect a delay getting a reply

You can also contact Zavvi using their Twiiter Account
You and Zavvi need to be following each other you so you can send a DM
Don't post order number in public on Zavvi twitter CS use the DM for sending order number and private details etc

Last edited:
Reactions: BluCrazy2