Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on April 23 at 9 AM UK time for Red Carpet subcribers and 12 PM general sale)
Price: £36.99
Note: Collector's edition includes a SteelBook + lenticular slipbox + 44-page booklet + 4 art cards

To have your faulty booklet replaced, follow the below instructions:

Thank you for placing order 123 with us for Jaws - Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Collector's Edition Steelbook.

We Just wanted to let you know we have discovered the booklet within the recent Jaws exclusive edition has an error and some of the pages have been printed in the wrong order. From Universal Pictures UK - we apologise for the printing error on the booklet for the Jaws 4K Zavvi exclusive Steelbook. We are currently re-printing the booklet and if you would like a replacement copy please send an email to [email protected] with the subject ‘Jaws Replacement Booklet’.

Please include your full postal address and proof of purchase by the 31st August 2020 and we will send you a new booklet in the post.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause to you.

If you require any further support or have any additional questions then please contact our customer service team who will be happy to help.

Regards,

zavvi customer service

12540848-8424761426688437.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My copy still hasn't arrived, looks like it's been lost in the post somewhere :(
Its likely still at one of the Royal mail sorting locations

I also not got delivery yet
My estimated delivery date was June 5th to June 12th

There are reports that some royal mail sorting locations have backlog of mail from a few weeks ago not processed yet

Some newer mail has been processed with older mail not done yet.

I had parcels sent on Friday June 5th that arrived Today

My onward steelbook was shipped on May 29th and only arrived on Monday 8th

Hopefully royal mail will reduce the backlog of mail not delivered yet

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I have a similar issue, stuff sent in april/early may is lost somewhere in the EU state postal equilibrium while some of the stuff arrives in 3 days. but at least they are not marked "departed Jamaican NYC airport USPS" while they are actually loaded to the boat. All I know that I'm super sorry for ordering anything on stock in April as most of it is lost - Amazon UK, USA, etc

Reactions: Stygian
Still No delivery yet of my order that was dispatched on May 29th
Postman already been this morning and had no post for me

I have already got delivery on Tuesday June 8th of 2 different steelbooks that was shipped on June 5th

I have sent a message to Zavvi this morning

I expect they will say wait a bit longer
If not deivered by Monday June 15th they can send me a replacement or a full refund

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187

I have already got delivery on Tuesday June 8th of 2 different steelbooks that was shipped on June 5th

If not deivered by Monday June 15th they can send me a replacement or a full refund

Send a message to them now while they still have replacement editions and jiffy bags.

sold out, so they will send a full refund
Zavvi kept stock aside for replacements due to lot arriving damaged
I asked zavvi on twitter to do this when first reported been shipped in jiffy mailers and lot of reports been damaged when delivered.
That is why you not seen show back on their website.

A few customers have already had replacements dispatched

Still no delivery either. I am now on my sixth message with customer service. I have explained the problem, then got asked if had been left with a neighbour, then been asked for my address (wtf??) and now been asked to fill in some kind of form. At no time have they replied to my query on each message if I can have a replacement even though I was under the impression one had already been sent. Out of patience with them now so sent a blunt message regards replacement.

Useless.

Last edited:

I had the same shipping and estimated delivery dates, and I also haven't yet gotten mine. I found out on Tuesday that the postal service lost all of the packages that were supposed to be delivered to my building on the 5th. I'm also in the U.S., which might have something to do with it being late. But really I have no idea if it's just late or the postal service lost it.

I had the same shipping and estimated delivery dates, and I also haven't yet gotten mine. I found out on Tuesday that the postal service lost all of the packages that were supposed to be delivered to my building on the 5th. I'm also in the U.S., which might have something to do with it being late. But really I have no idea if it's just late or the postal service lost it.
I live in Rep of Ireland

Those based in USA can expect delivery be from 2 to 3 weeks or longer

I live in Rep of Ireland

Those based in USA can expect delivery be from 2 to 3 weeks or longer

Thanks. That's what I figured. I've been a bit anxious due to the missing mail but, yeah, in truth, I'd have been shocked if it had arrived on the first day of the delivery window.

Mine finally arrived today in the US looking like somebody has been using it to play drums. They really dropped the ball on this one sending it in envelopes that provide no protection at all. The Best Buy steelbook is sold out so I'll be a bit bummed if they can't replace it.

• Wow
Reactions: jasong