Jaws (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

May 22, 2010
california usa
i just saw the info in HMV UK:drool: if it's true i'm in heaven.....:D:naughty::oohyeah:

Jaws (Blu Ray SteelBook) (UK)

Release date of September 3, 2012.

Purchase here @ Amazon

Play pre-order

HMV

10602346-1333642010-93625.jpg

Actual Pic:

attachment.php

jawssteel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't mean to be a debbie downer but if that's your idea of heaven then I think I'll wait a little while to punch my ticket :rolleyes: :twisted:

Awesome and about time I say, mine mine mine :D

Bring it on HMV with a nice price-glitch of lets say £11.99 :p

Thanks and yes this is a no-brainer... Double-Post, I sense the word Merging coming... the force is strong with this one lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not like horror films, and from what I've heard of this movie it fits that genre, or have I been mislead?

I'm a bit of a wussy :p don;t like to be scared
It's not the new typical The Ring/Grudge Japanese/Asian flavour type of horror influence more like the old school horror horror hehe, awesome flick man the theme scared the hell out of me when I was a kid, one of the best themes ever, had nightmares for days and hated swimming for like EVER lol, it have a BIG influence on my childhood that's how good it is :hilarious:

It's not the new typical The Ring/Grudge Japanese/Asian flavour type of horror influence more like the old school horror horror hehe, awesome flick man the theme scared the hell out of me when I was a kid, one of the best themes ever, had nightmares for days and hated swimming for like EVER lol, it have a BIG influence on my childhood that's how good it is :hilarious:

I know what you mean regarding swimming - watching this before my trips to spain with the family was always a major NO NO! If i did I'd always stay in the shallow water :emb:

Classic film - I've been waiting ages for this to be released on blu ray let alone Steelbook!

Reactions: DJHilalo