JB Hi-fi / EzyDVD - SteelBook Retailers thread [Austalia]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Please feel free to discuss/chat whatever it could be steelbook related to JB Hifi or EzyDVD.

JB-AU-Mobile-App-Logo-Transparent-300x300.png and
ezy_black.gif

Subjects can be:
- Customer service
- Policy
- Shipping
and others.

Packaging exemple: (tx to rosart & cityguyste)
CIMG1389.JPG IMG_2284.jpg IMG_2287.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Please help!!!! JB- I order iron man metal box but didn't arrive over 3 week so I tried contact JB but can't! Because stupid ask me post code in local I dont know what post code so how can I talk to JB about lose item??! Hope everyone help me thank for your time

Please help!!!! JB- I order iron man metal box but didn't arrive over 3 week so I tried contact JB but can't! Because stupid ask me post code in local I dont know what post code so how can I talk to JB about lose item??! Hope everyone help me thank for your time

Tiger

Select contact be email. You then get a list of retailers in Australia. Pick VIC chadstone store ( I select this normaly ) it will give you that stores post code. Input that into the email.

You should get a response fairly quick.

Good luck.

Reactions: Tiger
Tiger

Select contact be email. You then get a list of retailers in Australia. Pick VIC chadstone store ( I select this normaly ) it will give you that stores post code. Input that into the email.

You should get a response fairly quick.

Good luck.

HI I BEEN USE VIC CHADSTONE STORE BUT THEY EMAIL ME SAID

JB Hi-Fi Online Customer Service [email protected]

to me
Dear Customer,

*** Please note: this email address is not monitored. You must re-submit your query via our web contact form at www.jbhifi.com.au/contact-us ***

If you have an enquiry regarding a delayed or missing order outside the 7-day delivery period, you can now have your nearest store attend to your issue quickly.

Go to www.jbhifi.com.au/contact-us and select the "Where is my online order?" option. Complete the action form and your nominated store will respond.

Your nearest store is able to ensure that any delayed goods or missing orders can be addressed accordingly by providing for in-store pickup or emergency despatch from store. Your nearest store can also deal with any delivery errors and organise refunds and exchanges. Just like with any standard in-store purchase from a JB Hi-Fi store.

In order for us to allocate and prioritise all other enquiries we recommend that you also go to www.jbhifi.com.au/contact-us and select the appropriate query or feedback option.

Regards,

JB HI-FI Online Support

WHAT MEAN?!?

Both of my JP steels came in the same box with packaging peanuts and arrived in mint condition. Shipping was cheap and fast so all in all a good experience. Wish they had tracking on international orders

I picked up Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol Steelbook from my local JB the other day. Had ben listed at $49.99 but dropped to 26.99. Figured it was never going to be cheaper. Nice steelbook plus we get the extra BD of features that the US version didnt have.

My package from JB got hit with customs charges by Royal Mail.

I put on the order notes mark as gift and undervalue (and pack well) and looks like they ignored my comments.

This happen to anyone else?

My package from JB got hit with customs charges by Royal Mail.

I put on the order notes mark as gift and undervalue (and pack well) and looks like they ignored my comments.

This happen to anyone else?

Ditto

Marked at AUD60 still got hit with £7.73 VAT & £8 RM admin :angry: Had a package with AUD135 on it no charge before though.

bought the prometheus viva metal pack from JBHIFI, arrived damaged 2 weeks after posting, sent it back for a replacement. they emailed me 2 weeks later to tell me it was out of stock, so i asked for a refund. they emailed me again on 14/11/2012 to tell me a refund had been issued, however, as of 23/11/2012 no refund has been received, despite JBHIFI telling me 3 times that a refund has been given.
i opened a case against them via paypal on 21/11/2012, so i can't really recommend JBHIFI personally.....................

I was directed here after posting in the Jurassic Park steelbook thread. Hoping somebody can help with my problem. Here's the previous post I made.

Hi, not sure if anybody can help me out with this, but I placed an order with JB Hifi a week ago and they still haven't shipped it. I've tried twice now to contact them by their contact us form on the site and both times they just gave me an automated response. I don't know if the wait time is regular for shipping, but its my first time ordering from them and the site says that in stock items ship in 1 to 2 days. Also I paid with paypal, and while I haven't been charged yet, the amount pending is the order total without shipping, which seems a little odd. But all in all, I'm not sure what's going on. If anybody knows whether this is normal for them I'd really appreciate a response. Thanks.

Hey guys i have a problem with JB-HIFI...

I emailed them because i want a refund.a few minutes ago i got an email with the following text:

Can you please provide us with your 7 digit JB Hi-Fi Order ID so we can assist you further?

but the problem is if i click on order history on JBs website it always says:

You have no orders available for display

what happened here?where are my orders?where do i get this order ID?

really need help please

Even though i live in Australia. I sometimes order over net to make sure get a copy. Have always received in jiffy bag with bubble wrap and all good. The one occasions it had dent i took it to a store and they sourced a replacement for me. Replaced original steel and have new steel to me for half price as a sorry

I received my final order of the tron legacy vmb.
Package come in perfect condition but the vmb inside have a big dent on the top.
So I guess they just ship me a dented copy.
Sent them email but so far no reply from them as yet.

Trying to create a New Account on JB Hi-Fi and it doesn't like my mobile number. Anyone have any advice about what it's looking for? It's a required field so I can't get around it. I've tried with area code, without, with country code (but then there's not enough room for my whole number)

:wtf:

jb hifi have the worst customer services i have ever experienced after returning my damaged prometheus viva metal box. never received the refund they claimed to have issued and i had to open a case via paypal. got a refund but still ended up £8 out of pocket due to no refund for the return postage costs!! no response to my emails chasing up the further refund, so i would say exercise extreme caution when buying from them, as other members also seem to have a very low opinion of them too.......