Horror-Theatrical Jeepers Creepers III - In theaters TBA 2017

Eti

Sep 6, 2015
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral (2017)

Tagline: Like a bat out of hell.

Genre: [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE], [GENRE]Mystery[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Victor Salva[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Gina Philips[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jonathan Breck[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ray Wise[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Luke Edwards[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brandon Smith[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Marieh Delfino[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-04-01[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Trish Jenner is now a mother of a teenage son named Darry, named after the brother she lost 23 years ago. Trish has a recurring nightmare where her son suffers the same fate as her brother did, killed by the Creeper. Determined to prevent this from happening, Trish, who is now a rich and powerful woman, sets out on a final quest with Jack Taggart Sr. and Jr. to end the Creeper's reign of terror once and for all.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
tHNVzoddSiK1AA7ZZ2pUP1eJBhz.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

image.jpg

Is this real ? Really hope so cause love these

Last edited by a moderator:
the copyright on that poster says 2010 says no sadly

I've heard that they want to do a prequel and feature the creeper on horseback (which i think would be insanly awesome!)

Big fan of the two films. very rewatchable

Loved the first one and I liked the second one even more but a 3rd one is not a good idea. To Quote
Victor Salva wrote the whole "Every 23 years for 23 days it gets to eat" rule in the first movie so there would be no sequel unless the movie was set in the future, and knew the studio wouldn't want that. However Francis Ford found an easy loophole in the rule for the sequel: set it during the same 23 days as the first Jeepers Creepers (2001) movie. So this film is set on the 23rd day for the purpose of not making another sequel.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Ricker
Was really happy a third was announced and was hoping it would be better than the ****** sequel (I love the first film) but this looks absolutely dire

Ironic tagline.
Victor Salva: "We are bringing back the Creeper’s truck, and will be addressing the big questions about The Creeper: what it is, where it came from and why it does what it does."
Answer: It comes from Hollywood, California - and its goal is to get young boys.

Last edited:
A controversial sequel, that's for sure. I enjoyed both the first and second film back in the day and even own the Scream Factory releases, but I haven't re-watched the films since the news broke about the director's rather disgusting past. I'm curious to whether knowing that will damper my opinion of the first two films when I rewatch them. If I can still find enjoyment in them, then I'll check out the third film. After all, while I loathe Victor Salva for what he did, there's other parties involved (such as Johnathan Breck who plays an awesome horror villain) where I'd like to still see their work.

A controversial sequel, that's for sure. I enjoyed both the first and second film back in the day and even own the Scream Factory releases, but I haven't re-watched the films since the news broke about the director's rather disgusting past. I'm curious to whether knowing that will damper my opinion of the first two films when I rewatch them. If I can still find enjoyment in them, then I'll check out the third film. After all, while I loathe Victor Salva for what he did, there's other parties involved (such as Johnathan Breck who plays an awesome horror villain) where I'd like to still see their work.

Completely forgot about all that

But I do love the original film so much and I don't think of it when I do watch it. Sounds bad I know but I just love that film too much