Horror-Theatrical Jeepers Creepers III - In theaters TBA 2017

Sep 6, 2015
Reactions
332 0 0
[MOVIE1]Title: Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral (2017)

Tagline: Like a bat out of hell.

Genre: Horror, Mystery, Thriller

Director: Victor Salva

Cast: Gina Philips, Jonathan Breck, Ray Wise, Luke Edwards, Brandon Smith, Marieh Delfino

Release Date:

Runtime: 0

Plot: Trish Jenner is now a mother of a teenage son named Darry, named after the brother she lost 23 years ago. Trish has a recurring nightmare where her son suffers the same fate as her brother did, killed by the Creeper. Determined to prevent this from happening, Trish, who is now a rich and powerful woman, sets out on a final quest with Jack Taggart Sr. and Jr. to end the Creeper's reign of terror once and for all.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
[/POSTER1]

image.jpg

Is this real ? Really hope so cause love these

Last edited by a moderator:

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
Reactions
4,537 0 0
the copyright on that poster says 2010 says no sadly

I've heard that they want to do a prequel and feature the creeper on horseback (which i think would be insanly awesome!)

Big fan of the two films. very rewatchable

Jan 21, 2015
Europe
Reactions
400 0 0
That would be amazing :woot: Enjoyed the first two really much :happy:

Lollard2002

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2012
Belfast
Reactions
2,101 1 0
Loved the first one and I liked the second one even more but a 3rd one is not a good idea. To Quote
Victor Salva wrote the whole "Every 23 years for 23 days it gets to eat" rule in the first movie so there would be no sequel unless the movie was set in the future, and knew the studio wouldn't want that. However Francis Ford found an easy loophole in the rule for the sequel: set it during the same 23 days as the first Jeepers Creepers (2001) movie. So this film is set on the 23rd day for the purpose of not making another sequel.

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
26,305 2 0
Was really happy a third was announced and was hoping it would be better than the shitty sequel (I love the first film) but this looks absolutely dire

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, USA
Reactions
31,696 2 0
Ironic tagline.
Victor Salva: "We are bringing back the CreeperÂ’s truck, and will be addressing the big questions about The Creeper: what it is, where it came from and why it does what it does."
Answer: It comes from Hollywood, California - and its goal is to get young boys.

Last edited:

Alistair G

Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
Germany
Reactions
2,220 0 0
Would really enjoy a 3rd Part.
Watched the first last month again. Classic.
Jeepers Creepers where you get those eyes ? :D

tridon

The GeekCapper
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
A controversial sequel, that's for sure. I enjoyed both the first and second film back in the day and even own the Scream Factory releases, but I haven't re-watched the films since the news broke about the director's rather disgusting past. I'm curious to whether knowing that will damper my opinion of the first two films when I rewatch them. If I can still find enjoyment in them, then I'll check out the third film. After all, while I loathe Victor Salva for what he did, there's other parties involved (such as Johnathan Breck who plays an awesome horror villain) where I'd like to still see their work.

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
26,305 2 0
A controversial sequel, that's for sure. I enjoyed both the first and second film back in the day and even own the Scream Factory releases, but I haven't re-watched the films since the news broke about the director's rather disgusting past. I'm curious to whether knowing that will damper my opinion of the first two films when I rewatch them. If I can still find enjoyment in them, then I'll check out the third film. After all, while I loathe Victor Salva for what he did, there's other parties involved (such as Johnathan Breck who plays an awesome horror villain) where I'd like to still see their work.
Completely forgot about all that

But I do love the original film so much and I don't think of it when I do watch it. Sounds bad I know but I just love that film too much