Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $11.99 $9.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Jennifer's Body1.jpg

Jennifer's Body.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Bengaloo
Perfect releases for Halloween :thumbs: x 19 . . . and from the officially commissioned posters courtesy Orlando Arocena:-
1538604620428.png

1538604648200.png
1538604665974.png
1538604824648.png

As the artist himself said,
"Some of you may know by now that I'm a great fan of movies - specifically Horror movies!

Its with great pleasure to share this recent official project for
20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, MGM Studios and *Neuron Syndicate (Official Fox/MGM- Halloween -Vector Commission)

The request / direction was simple-
" what would you do to celebrate 19 Horror titles for Halloween? "

My response was easy-
" share a bit of my vibrant Mexican culture mixed with my Mexifunk style -
inspired by the graffiti styles I admired as a kid growing up in the Bronx,NYC and have them dressed up for Halloween".

What resulted is a very fun Mexifunk tribute to
Dia De Los Muertos / Classic Horror Mashup."

. . . and there, from the artist's mouth, you have a perfect description of the style and inspiration for his set of artworks.

* the guys behind the DEADPOOL 2 photo bomb covers:-
1538604355053.png

The official 19 Title Dvd/ BluRay Faceplate Halloween Commission artworks:-
1538603400913.png

Not a big fan of these artworks. The big heads don’t really work for me. I’m sure other people might like this style though and the price is decent.

It could be very nice if glossy but at that price point, it's most likely flat matte.
I'm not so sure, if you look at this photo it has the plastic still on it but you can still see the sheen of the gloss below it. Same might be true for the others.

victor-frankenstein-jpg.395969

Then again there's no way of actually knowing until someone gets one in hand.

I’ve gotta ask, what’s the thinking behind this big ugly head range? I like artwork that’s a bit “out there” and the price point is great.... but what’s the theme exactly?

I’ve gotta ask, what’s the thinking behind this big ugly head range? I like artwork that’s a bit “out there” and the price point is great.... but what’s the theme exactly?

The artist was commissioned to make a bunch of art for certain horror movies. The artist has Mexican heritage and from what I understand a bit bizarre and likes graffiti so he fused two. I assume for consistency and for them too all look like part of a range and to go together he chose the big head facing forward etc

Your mate describes it in post 6 lol

Reactions: Punker76
The artist was commissioned to make a bunch of art for certain horror movies. The artist has Mexican heritage and from what I understand a bit bizarre and likes graffiti so he fused two. I assume for consistency and for them too all look like part of a range and to go together he chose the big head facing forward etc

Your mate describes it in post 6 lol

Cheers dude, can’t see post 6 due to the blissful ignorance of the “Ignore” button. All threads are now significantly shorter ;) They should definitely rename it the “b3ll3nd” button, more people might use it :LOL:

But seriously, thanks for the info. I like a couple in this range but not too keen on the wave as a whole :thumbs:

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles