John Carter (3D Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [Singapore]

n3wk1d

Premium Supporter
Sep 26, 2010
Singapore
Since this release is in Singapore and not from Taiwan or Hong Kong, I guess this deserved it's on thread.
Available from all Laserflair, a brick and mortar shop which does not sells online.
It's retail at SGD59.90
Released date : 29-05-2012

picture.php

Actual pics thanks to Elena:
JC5.jpg

JC-1.jpg

JC4-1.jpg

JC3-1.jpg

JC2-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a scotch tape that does not leave its own residue. Press the sticky side hard on the residue and pull up hard also. You have to keep going at it and keep using new tape. Takes practice and effort. Patience too. :)

Finally got my JC steelbooks and the artbook this week!

dsc01752ls.jpg

I have a question, does anyone know how to peel off the sticky residue from the back of the steelbooks? They are quite hard to remove..!

A friendly reminder-do not post trade requests in the movie threads. Please use the Trading Forum, so buyer and seller have a public record and can ask for help from Trading Mods if unresolvable issues arise. Thanks!

My favorite is the Future Shop version but once you see these in hand with their vibrant color it certainly gives FS a run for its money.

Viva the viva, we will never forget

Spanish (Spain) audio track

Hi, I saw some of you have several John Carter steelbooks from Asia and I was wondering if you could tell me if Spanish track is in Spanish from Spain or Latin Spanish. I know Portuguese is Brazilian Portuguese in Canadian, HK and Singapore edition, so I guess Spanish is Latin Spanish.

Thanks from Spain.

Spanish (Spain) audio track

Hi, I saw some of you have several John Carter steelbooks from Asia and I was wondering if you could tell me if Spanish track is in Spanish from Spain or Latin Spanish. I know Portuguese is Brazilian Portuguese in Canadian, HK and Singapore edition, so I guess Spanish is Latin Spanish.

Thanks from Spain.

Audio
English 7.1 DTS HD Master Audio
Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, & Thai 5.1 Dolby DIgital
Subtitles
English, Traditional & Simplified Chinese, Malay, Bahasa, Thai, Korean, Vietnamese, Spanish, & Portuguese

• Informative
Reactions: dirtyoak