John Rambo (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Release date: June 27, 2008
Notes: Limited quantity of 2000

rambo.jpg

Actual pictures:

So yeah, I was surprised their was no topic on this one ... it's the holy grail of all things SteelBook. (least, blu-ray steelbook that is.)

Its been sold for $500 and 300 euros just for the empty case alone. Super rare, thought to have been limited to only 2,000 copies.

And this last pic which is nicely laid out came compliments of Tiger, a hardcore collector :)
18968.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
There is now talk of John Rambo being re-released ... its rumored strongly and almost confirmed. However it will be a "Cut" edition and not the Uncut edition that was released before ... probably without that tattoo as well.

Jan 30, 2009
England
Reactions
222 0 0
that cover is sweet, i always wanted to pick that steel up but never got round to it because importing has got so expensive :(

Masterblaster

The Godfather of GBs
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Reactions
10,991 0 0
that cover is sweet, i always wanted to pick that steel up but never got round to it because importing has got so expensive :(
I am sure i can help you out , maybe not on JR Uncut , but for the re- release...

Just give me a holla will be more than happy to help...

Have Fun

John

Masterblaster

The Godfather of GBs
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Reactions
10,991 0 0
Wow that figurine house is AWESOME! Haha jk, yes that Rambo is lovely!
Yeah my wife told me i picked the wrong background , and that that house is not for sell :D:D She was worried I would get offers for it :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
There is 4 steels there I wouldnt mind owning! Although I already got a 10k BC , but im one of few who acutally liked the movie.

I want a FS IAL bad! As for Sweeny, I dont want that at all.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Reactions
68,727 16 0
It's still going for a premium that's for sure. Glad I ended up trading for me and didn't have to shell $250 out of pocket.

Ouch, that would have hurt. :(

kaliraver

SteelBook™ Champion
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2010
SF Bay Area, CA
Reactions
146 0 0
Well it hasn't sold so I would think nobody wants to pay that much for that SteelBook. I still have to agree though that it is still the king of all SteelBooks :D

crashkelly

Feel My Ninja!!
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2010
Great White North
Reactions
709 0 0
All hail the king, baby :D

Cheers
CrashKelly
Well it hasn't sold so I would think nobody wants to pay that much for that SteelBook. I still have to agree though that it is still the king of all SteelBooks :D
WOW that is $604 USD EEK!...that is the king of steelbook :scat:.
The price is a little high for sure, but not by much. It will sell eventually as someone, somewhere will want it bad enough :D

Cheers
CrashKelly

kaliraver

SteelBook™ Champion
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2010
SF Bay Area, CA
Reactions
146 0 0
Hey Michael do you still own one of these bad boys, or a few ;)