Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: August 22, 2019
Purchase link: In store only
Price: $14.99
SKU: 203605
Note: On sale next week at 500 Gamestop locations! You'll want to look for this near the register in store.

ENTER OUR GROUP BUY LOTTERY HERE - STRICT 1 CHANCE PER MEMBER AND I WILL BE KEEPING A LIST OF NAMES OF THOSE THAT ALREADY SOURCED A COPY FROM A MEMBER ON THIS FORUM.

GameStop JW 1&2 Digital Movie SteelBook.png

Metal Card Game Stop.png

Last edited:
Just spoke to the store that has them near me. It’s a 2 hr drive but they have several copies. I’ve reserved a copy and will see how many extra I can get pending no horrible weather tomorrow. If i can score some extras, I’ll send them to @Wreck for GB.

Reactions: apsmith21
Re-posting to correct- called the Houston area Gamestops this morning, was told only the Galleria area Gamestop has them. I called them, they said they have 6, I drove there at lunch and they are right in front of the register hanging on a display. There were 8, I asked if I could buy multiples, they said only 2. I bought 2. i'm not here that often, who's the deserving wick lord that i can pass this on to?

Reactions: HunterFolks
Re-posting to correct- called the Houston area Gamestops this morning, was told only the Galleria area Gamestop has them. I called them, they said they have 6, I drove there at lunch and they are right in front of the register hanging on a display. There were 8, I asked if I could buy multiples, they said only 2. I bought 2. i'm not here that often, who's the deserving wick lord that i can pass this on to?

It will probably be easiest to send to a USA member or address.

If an international member needs help, give me a shout because I’m holding items for a lot of folks and can combine with their other items :thumbs:

So I may be wrong but at this point I think you may have to go with a set time release Group Buy like a Blufans kind of thing.

So I may be wrong but at this point I think you may have to go with a set time release Group Buy like a Blufans kind of thing.

If anything it will be more like a lottery than a first come first served. So meaning people would win the chance to purchase.

Also to the folks sending pms asking for me to send them a copy, I will not be responding to those messages. :)

This is starting to be a big mess with all ninjas writing here want a copy, I don´t think @apsmith21 and @Wreck will go through all the pages here later and write down who was first and who dont.

There will be GB ( I hope :) ) later, only thing what concerns me that it will be lottery based :grumpy: I hate lottery because I dont have luck in this. First come first serve is imho much better system and it works perfectly on the other forum for ages. Quite don´t understand why to use lottery :dunno:

Just hope that all existing stocks get bought so Gamestop will send more copies and more members will have a greater chance getting a copy. Driving 2 hours to a store to acquire just 2 copies is a waste.

If anything it will be more like a lottery than a first come first served. So meaning people would win the chance to purchase.

Also to the folks sending pms asking for me to send them a copy, I will not be responding to those messages. :)
You should make the requirement being only premium members on this site get the chance to get one.

Reactions: Billy Talent
Went to the GameStop 5 mins from my house and said they didn't have any in stock but the one 15 mins away had some in stock so went over there and picked up a copy. Will try to go back tomorrow and pick up some more copies for you guys.

That sounds like the best idea.

Reactions: eps999