Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: August 22, 2019
Purchase link: In store only
Price: $14.99
SKU: 203605
Note: On sale next week at 500 Gamestop locations! You'll want to look for this near the register in store.

ENTER OUR GROUP BUY LOTTERY HERE - STRICT 1 CHANCE PER MEMBER AND I WILL BE KEEPING A LIST OF NAMES OF THOSE THAT ALREADY SOURCED A COPY FROM A MEMBER ON THIS FORUM.

GameStop JW 1&2 Digital Movie SteelBook.png

Metal Card Game Stop.png

Last edited:
Just a couple pics of my 2 mini's. Anyone want to help me get the other mini I would really appreciate it ;)

Attachments

• Snapchat-493145429.jpg
    Snapchat-493145429.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 94
  • Snapchat-16850407.jpg
    Snapchat-16850407.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 91
Okay HDN Team, I just put 8 of these on hold in Puyallup, Washington. I live in Vancouver, BC and would prefer not to make the 3+ hour drive to get them. If anyone, who lives closer, would agree to send me one, keep one for themselves and send the rest to @apsmith21 or @Wreck for a pending GB, I'd be cool to call the store manager and update the hold with another members name. I am also aware of 3 other locations, also with 8 copies each, within the state that could further help other members.

I will make the drive if I have to, to ensure my own copy, but really don't want to; I just got back from Vegas last night. :banghead:

Please shoot a reply and or a DM.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Okay HDN Team, I just put 8 of these on hold in Puyallup, Washington. I live in Vancouver, BC and would prefer not to make the 3+ hour drive to get them. If anyone, who lives closer, would agree to send me one, keep one for themselves and send the rest to @apsmith21 or @Wreck for a pending GB, I'd be cool to call the store manager and update the hold with another members name. I am also aware of 3 other locations, also with 8 copies each, within the state that could further help other members.

I will make the drive if I have to, to ensure my own copy, but really don't want to; I just got back from Vegas last night. :banghead:

Please shoot a reply and or a DM.

Perhaps @ash333 knows someone