Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: August 22, 2019
Purchase link: In store only
Price: $14.99
SKU: 203605
Note: On sale next week at 500 Gamestop locations! You'll want to look for this near the register in store.

ENTER OUR GROUP BUY LOTTERY HERE - STRICT 1 CHANCE PER MEMBER AND I WILL BE KEEPING A LIST OF NAMES OF THOSE THAT ALREADY SOURCED A COPY FROM A MEMBER ON THIS FORUM.

GameStop JW 1&2 Digital Movie SteelBook.png

Metal Card Game Stop.png

Last edited:
OK easy now. This is starting to sound like that other site where for some reason everybody there feels like they need to report how many copies of every steelbook there are in every Best Buy store in America. I really hate reading through those comments on release days lol.

OK easy now. This is starting to sound like that other site where for some reason everybody there feels like they need to report how many copies of every steelbook there are in every Best Buy store in America. I really hate reading through those comments on release days lol.
If this was a standard release I would agree with you. But how oddly this one has been I think it’s helpful

Reactions: Stygian
I'll need one if someone is willing to help. My local GS never got any and the nearest one that has it is like 100 miles away.