Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: August 22, 2019
Purchase link: In store only
Price: $14.99
SKU: 203605
Note: On sale next week at 500 Gamestop locations! You'll want to look for this near the register in store.

ENTER OUR GROUP BUY LOTTERY HERE - STRICT 1 CHANCE PER MEMBER AND I WILL BE KEEPING A LIST OF NAMES OF THOSE THAT ALREADY SOURCED A COPY FROM A MEMBER ON THIS FORUM.

GameStop JW 1&2 Digital Movie SteelBook.png

Metal Card Game Stop.png

Last edited:
update:

first off, remember not all stores will get these ... so just a heads up!

they've made it to the gamestop distribution so its just a matter of time of them going out to 500 some stores that are participating so in theory then its just a matter of employees opening up and putting them out. So maybe late next week at earliest if i had to guess? or mid?

If you find one first , be sure to post here! Thanks!

Anyone find one of these and can sell for retail plus shipping please?? I’d really like it for the JW3 mini steelbook next month.

If we are able to find some for members, there will be a group buy, where you would be able to purchase for about that cost.

And welcome to HiDefNinja! Thanks for posting.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: rschiks and dfoles
Question since this is a little less than half price from the Best Buy 4k 1 and 2 set, I don’t expect anyone to know but figured worth asking will these codes redeem in 4K or regular Blu-ray because I’ve been debating on getting the BB set.... thank you!