Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: August 22, 2019
Purchase link: In store only
Price: $14.99
SKU: 203605
Note: On sale next week at 500 Gamestop locations! You'll want to look for this near the register in store.

ENTER OUR GROUP BUY LOTTERY HERE - STRICT 1 CHANCE PER MEMBER AND I WILL BE KEEPING A LIST OF NAMES OF THOSE THAT ALREADY SOURCED A COPY FROM A MEMBER ON THIS FORUM.

GameStop JW 1&2 Digital Movie SteelBook.png

Metal Card Game Stop.png

Last edited:
I can't guarantee that I can get all the copies available, just because I don't know the folks at Gamestop. If this was Best Buy, some folks know me there and it would be easier.

I just can't assume I'll be able to go in and get all x number of editions that they have. Fingers crossed it's not a problem.
If anyone can do it, it's HDN's Captain America!

Reactions: apsmith21
I guess Atlanta isn’t a major enough metro area :(

Apparently some stores in Newnan have it, but it's like a 2 hour round trip from me with no traffic...

And figured I would ask in case, but if anyone has an extra copy they can part with let me know!

Apparently some stores in Newnan have it, but it's like a 2 hour round trip from me with no traffic...

And figured I would ask in case, but if anyone has an extra copy they can part with let me know!
Damn, about the same for me too...

Through a series of bribes, heists, threats, and many many called in favors- I managed to source 8 copies of this. The respective ninjas who are getting these already know who they are and I’ll have them out to them probably next week.

If I can get ANY more, I’ll let you all know.

Good looking out for us. If you secure anymore I’d like to be next in line if possible please. I’m willing to pay retail, shipping plus abit extra for your time.

So I went back to the Englewood store in Kansas City. They had 7 in stock apparently. The manager was really cool and let me get 4 more. I told him if he hadn't sold the rest of them by next week, I'd be back to take them off his hands.
So if you're a ninja in the KC area, go to the Englewood store.
Also, if a mod wants to DM me, I can contribute 2 steels to the group buy. The other two I bought are already ear marked for friends.

Through a series of bribes, heists, threats, and many many called in favors- I managed to source 8 copies of this. The respective ninjas who are getting these already know who they are and I’ll have them out to them probably next week.

If I can get ANY more, I’ll let you all know.
The word AWE just doesn't cover it... :thumbs:
So I went back to the Englewood store in Kansas City. They had 7 in stock apparently. The manager was really cool and let me get 4 more. I told him if he hadn't sold the rest of them by next week, I'd be back to take them off his hands.
So if you're a ninja in the KC area, go to the Englewood store.
Also, if a mod wants to DM me, I can contribute 2 steels to the group buy. The other two I bought are already ear marked for friends.
True collectors spirit :)

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Thanks for the offers to help thus far from USA members. If there are others that are able to source copies, and want to send to me to coordinate that would be amazing.

I'm going to try and source some myself next week but not sure how many yet.

For anyone wondering, there will be a strict limit of 1x copy per HDN member. I will also follow up with @FN-2187 to make sure we don't have any of the same names on our lists.

@Wreck and I will chat about the best way to award the chance to buy to members.

I struck out again and no indy stores getting any, nor back in peoria area that my parents could go for nor Louisville lol

Thanks for the offers to help thus far from USA members. If there are others that are able to source copies, and want to send to me to coordinate that would be amazing.

I'm going to try and source some myself next week but not sure how many yet.

For anyone wondering, there will be a strict limit of 1x copy per HDN member. I will also follow up with @FN-2187 to make sure we don't have any of the same names on our lists.

@Wreck and I will chat about the best way to award the chance to buy to members.

Actually these gifs goes for all of you guys trying to get some copies for us, god bless you :thumbs:

source.gif
anigif_enhanced-9174-1425343344-23.gif