Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: August 22, 2019
Purchase link: In store only
Price: $14.99
SKU: 203605
Note: On sale next week at 500 Gamestop locations! You'll want to look for this near the register in store.

ENTER OUR GROUP BUY LOTTERY HERE - STRICT 1 CHANCE PER MEMBER AND I WILL BE KEEPING A LIST OF NAMES OF THOSE THAT ALREADY SOURCED A COPY FROM A MEMBER ON THIS FORUM.

GameStop JW 1&2 Digital Movie SteelBook.png

Metal Card Game Stop.png

Last edited:
Hard to say from this photo maybe you can see something here that helps you
That’s actually where I saw it and one of the hash tags is 4K so I’m wondering if it’s actually or if it’s just a tag for people who follow it to see

Last edited by a moderator:
Right I assumed the same thing just to get people who follow those to check it out so I’m wondering on wether it will or not, I know iTunes will upgrade codes to 4K but they won’t appear on Vudu or Movies anywhere

Reactions: dfoles
and here are some more details

The metal comes through the red color in the sun, creating a really beautiful look. There are even some fun hidden elements throughout. The Continental VIP card inside took weeks to get perfect – assets created from the original prop.

The J-card created for the digital-movie SteelBook packaging helps to clarify that 2 movies are included as was created from scratch. Not the biggest thing, but shows how much work went into it.

Do we know what day these are going on display? Would it be Friday to coincide with the Parabellum Mini? Or sooner?

Just a small update from my local GameStop. Employee told me it looks like the release date was July 25 but no stores show as having any stock and that’s about it.

Edit: second store confirmed the same, nothing within 100 miles or shipments current en route

Last edited:
Reactions: ChoppedUp
Just a small update from my local GameStop. Employee told me it looks like the release date was July 25 but no stores show as having any stock and that’s about it.

Edit: second store confirmed the same, nothing within 100 miles or shipments current en route

Hopefully there will be a store or two in my state that will be getting these but I might have to drive a long way to get them. :wow:

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
I have a manager friend at a Gamestop. He said he was able to request some be sent to him, but he is unaware of HOW MANY each store is getting.

I told them that I would take every single one off of his hands. xD

Same here. I will empty the inventory.

I have a manager friend at a Gamestop. He said he was able to request some be sent to him, but he is unaware of HOW MANY each store is getting.

Just called mine back to see if they could do this they said their warehouse didn’t have any so they couldn’t request any :(

• Wow
Reactions: FN-2187